Best light for indoor flowering?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sixstring is who helped me understand led's and is a good friend of mine.

Six had the best led threads (and results) at RIU and here. When i was new to the forums he was the first to warn me of the trolls and mis-information. What a hard working and nice guy.

What happened to him?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@Buzzer777 if you figure out why the hell your and my plants are flowering in June in one area and happily in veg in another, i'm dying to know (lol). seriously can't understand that shit. i'm just so glad i'm not the only one that finds it a major mind fuck :drunk: LMAO
I have no idea, but mine are stacking now..about 2-3 weeks early. They are photos, so our cooler weather ahouldn't do it..I also have a BOG Sour Bubble outdoors that I can't sex! Been vegging since FEB too..Wacko year.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

cheap is different from value though that's for sure!! @Rootbound and @Buzzer777 just saved me thousands and thousands of dollars on the spydrx 'ferrarris' recommended to me...
Cheap has its place just like big boys do. Just
cheap is different from value though that's for sure!! @Rootbound and @Buzzer777 just saved me thousands and thousands of dollars on the spydrx 'ferrarris' recommended to me...
I certainly got my value out of my cheap lights. If you dish out thousands you might as well go hlg 😂😂😂

FatManatee

FatManatee

I tried getting 1g/w for a long time, tested out HPS, Red/Blue LED's, T5... None of them got me where I wanted to be. Then I tested quantum boards (3000K), and on my 1st grow I managed to get 1,56g/w.

It's very important to boost these lamps with a source of far-red spectrum, to initiate flowering faster and produce higher yield.

Top Bottom