Best light schedule for Autos

• Thread starter StrykerX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bardfoadmraj

Bardfoadmraj

Off your meds today are you. lol Have you spent any time reading these posts? I think you'll find that this is the growing and smoking crowd. The crowing and selling group is on another web site, try wewant2go2jail.com or. mynslc.ca to find those selling crap weed.

My cousin has the best weed or some of the best weed and he never fucking bothered to sell me any, what a douche eh. He would just sell me the cheap stuff and for more. Fag.

BigCube

BigCube

Come on cube def not top shelf but some of us have no other choice, and I still get better product than I can buy at a dispensary! Last plant went 90 days from seed to harvest and produced 80ā€™s dried ( over $500 at our local dispensary)
Now I know that is just the larf bottom buds on one of ur trees ! But for some of us autos are the best option, not the first

I understand that if you dont have a choice, and can only access auto seeds, that it's better than the dispensary.

But if you dont have a choice, you take what you get. Not having a choice isnt an argument for autos being the best option.

I would think the best option would be the less picky, more forgiving plant.

Not one that herms out if you fart too loud in its general direction, that cant handle the overwatering and overfeeding that many new growers experience.

From the day you sprout that seed it's like lighting fuse. Not something new growers should ever have to deal with.

I'm glad we still have a choice though. I seriously do see the major exploit in auto. Like pharma companies a d chemical companies, cannabis companies will secure their genetics via auto feminized seeds.

Then you will pay stupid prices for one shot seeds. There will be no regular seeds for sale. Govt may even mandate only auto seeds are legal as a means of controlling it.

I'm not saying its going to happen, but my little hacker brain can see the potential for abuse.

BigCube

BigCube

Low smell, small size, I can veg a plant and flower In The same tent if needed , quick turn around
Thatā€™s it thatā€™s all the pluses, there are way more cons but sometimes itā€™s the best option

But you can do all that with regular too.
Pick a quick strain train it low and dont veg it long. šŸ‘

Moshmen

Moshmen

I understand that if you dont have a choice, and can only access auto seeds, that it's better than the dispensary.

But if you dont have a choice, you take what you get. Not having a choice isnt an argument for autos being the best option.

I would think the best option would be the less picky, more forgiving plant.

Not one that herms out if you fart too loud in its general direction, that cant handle the overwatering and overfeeding that many new growers experience.

From the day you sprout that seed it's like lighting fuse. Not something new growers should ever have to deal with.

I'm glad we still have a choice though. I seriously do see the major exploit in auto. Like pharma companies a d chemical companies, cannabis companies will secure their genetics via auto feminized seeds.

Then you will pay stupid prices for one shot seeds. There will be no regular seeds for sale. Govt may even mandate only auto seeds are legal as a means of controlling it.

I'm not saying its going to happen, but my little hacker brain can see the potential for abuse.
Just to be fair I think k we all know autos suck and are not the best option! Lol seed expense and shitty gens are my two biggest bitches!
Iā€™m one of those guys who grew outdoors for years then moved to a spot where thatā€™s not possible so I figured what the f! I wouldnā€™t suggest autos for first timers, they definitely make me feel like one, well I am new to indoor

Moshmen

Moshmen

But you can do all that with regular too.
Pick a quick strain train it low and dont veg it long. šŸ‘

Ok ya got me Iā€™ve actually just thru some regular beans in water yesterday ! Chemdog x got 2 ta crack ,Thatā€™s how tired I am of the autos! Lmao but I still got a tent full of autos goin

vampirion78

vampirion78

regulars? why? are u in the mood to grow a plant that will end up male?imo unless u trying to produce fem seeds it does not worth the time

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

My stupid random bag seed that turned out to be autoflowering and has tight kushy nugz has started smelling like motherfucking skittles! Now I am extra pissed that the seeds turned out to be autoflowering and I was unable to take cuttings. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have been running autos constantly for 9 years, most people run there plants 18 on 6 off, me i like to give mine a little extra dark and less stress and run them 16 on 8 off, they still come in on time, pics are 2 of 3 critical plants that will be 70 days on thur no difference.

20200215 193610
20200215 193628
vampirion78

vampirion78

I have been running autos constantly for 9 years, most people run there plants 18 on 6 off, me i like to give mine a little extra dark and less stress and run them 16 on 8 off, they still come in on time, pics are 2 of 3 critical plants that will be 70 days on thur no difference.
awesome plant mate, its my first time growing autos indoors and i keep em at 22/2 , i need to keep the temp high enough unfortunatelly

Moshmen

Moshmen

What are your most reliable/stable breeders?

Bardfoadmraj

Bardfoadmraj

Thst looks really good I am working on that one. I have grown a cindy I didnt like the weed do i quit growing. 2 regular edam bombs and a sea of dwarfs. Working on that auto now. I will be making a thread soon.

Irishking

Irishking

I have autos and didnā€™t know it at first (I meant to buy non-auto). Started them on 18/6. Once I found out they were autos switched them to 20/4 and they are doing perfect. Could it be a different variable that is stressing them?

I also topped the auto twice! Which I later read that is a no no. I might get a smaller yield from it, but she is still healthy.

View attachment 940208
Topping autoflower will give them stress. Be careful in how you train them as days are important. You only have a certain period of time , when u train it take few days for plant to recover. It is missing days to grow.

Glassdub

Glassdub

nothing is the problem except getting consistent seeds from a breeder and getting them off to an ok start...right pot, condtions...and then realize when the seed is a fail and cull..many breeders you can tell to harvest viable vs just crap that won't be anything..usually by the 2nd set of leaves..1st really..if they stunt out right off they suck..if those leaves keep pushing ya got a good one

I found fast buds to be the best I have not tried themall but tried many and they were by far the best all around..ease/consistent/flavor/smell/yield/and reasonable mold issues

actually my avatar is a blackberry kush auto by dutch passion I believe..it was super neat plant worth the time just for the stark difference to anything else I had ever grown..seen for that matter
I was semi planning to grow LSD-25 as my first time grow, I really didn't want to start with an auto but the only other seeds available are not fem & I definitely don't want to go with the complications & seed cost weeding out males on reg seeds. I'm not dead set on this strain but its otherwise reported to be an easy grow with effects that sound good IMO though all the grow pictures I've seen look pretty anemic.
The seeds I was considering are Fast Buds autos BTW.

Latest posts

Top Bottom