Best lighting for small tent?

• Thread starter ironside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ironside

ironside

Hi guy's, I was wondering what suggestions people have for lighting.
The setup is 60cm, 60cm, 158cm.

ironside

ironside

Right now there's a 135w quantum board with a couple of 20w blurple LEDs just to supplement. Do you think these suggestions would be any better?

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Right now there's a 135w quantum board with a couple of 20w blurple LEDs just to supplement. Do you think these suggestions would be any better?
I would check your lux and par values, you could actually have enough for that space

weedshoes

weedshoes

I'm a new grower but I just researched the hell out of lights. I would do a 135 quantum board kit in that space. The 100 would probably be adequate, but it's not dimmable.

QB kits are on sale right now where I got mine. I am new to this forum. Am I allowed to mention other brands on here or does one have some kind of exclusive forum sponsor agreement?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My thinking exactly however I'm not sure if it's going to be enough for 2 plants. What do you think?
The quantum board will likely handle that space. The number of plants doesn't come into the calculation.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm a new grower but I just researched the hell out of lights. I would do a 135 quantum board kit in that space. The 100 would probably be adequate, but it's not dimmable.

QB kits are on sale right now where I got mine. I am new to this forum. Am I allowed to mention other brands on here or does one have some kind of exclusive forum sponsor agreement?
Mention away.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have the 640W HLG from their DIY kit, which seems to be no longer available.

So far I have not been able to put it on full power without the plants screaming in terror.

Top Bottom