Best lights for and 8by4 tent?

• Thread starter Rlh87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rlh87

I was thinking of buying 2 aglex 3000w led/cob lights for an 8by4 tent. What is the best light(s) for this. My budget is 1000 max. I was told and researched the aglex and looks like the out out 600w. Can anyone help with that

Anthem

Anthem

I was thinking of buying 2 aglex 3000w led/cob lights for an 8by4 tent. What is the best light(s) for this. My budget is 1000 max. I was told and researched the aglex and looks like the out out 600w. Can anyone help with that
There is a search option at the top of the page you can use to find all the light recommendations you would like

Heywood

Heywood

Look there is plenty of information use the search option at the top of the page, right next to the farmer

He wants you to do the work for him. He has another thread going very similar to this...

Anthem

Anthem

Is there a problem with me asking questions.
Sure and here is the answer, because this subject has been asked so many times and there is so much information available for you to use. Please do so, meaning in the upper left corner of the website there is a search option. Simples but in something like Best LED and the related threads will so up. Do the work learn the answers become a better grower.

R

Rlh87

He wants you to do the work for him. He has another thread going very similar to this...
If that's your attitude towards me asking a question because I want to find something out then I feel bad for u

Heywood

Heywood

If that's your attitude towards me asking a question because I want to find something out then I feel bad for u
There is a difference between asking people to help you and asking people to do the work for you.

No need to feel bad for me.
You are welcome to put me on ignore. Just click on my avatar and select that option.

Madmax

Madmax

Checkout cocoforcannabis .there are vids done by shane on a multitude of lights he has tested just go through them and find ones in your price range..plenty info here too with vids.just use the search bar as been suggested..

jcookiez480

jcookiez480

Is there a problem with me asking questions.
growers are dicks bro they act like knowledge is some ancient secret but they been treated the same way some time in their life its the same thing with genetics they can have trash and hoard the shit but just brush it off you will find someone cool who knows these dudes are dick heads

I

Its420anytime

It's a forum dont reply if you don't want to help. New guy here, don't have to know. You can see by the friendly responses

Top Bottom