Best Marc emery strains

• Thread starter Jkhan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jkhan420

Jkhan420

Please chime in on your experiences with Marc emery strains Lookin for some top picks ps I know u can't order them anymore

homebrew420

homebrew420

I ordered a number of different seeds from Mark back in 97-99. Never had anything negative to say. They were unfortunate times for me however. Never got a single one to fruition. I had ordered seeds during the time he was offering free ABC, or Australian Bastard Cannabis. Got a free pack of them, grew them out and promptly killed them by lack of water. Easy to do in El cajon, Ca in August on a patio. Get far too hot. Was not versed enough in SoCal climates at the time. They were the real deal. Ordered Holland Hope SOL adventure pack, had Fucking Plum bud in it! Cats killed those. Stupid cats. Had a fw others that I dont even rember, that as they were flowering my roommates came in and clipped all the buds and acted as if nothing had happened, keep in mind they were only week 3! WTF!! I then took a year off... Never grew any others from Mark. He was a good dude in my eyes, always replaced shitty germ rates without question. Just my 2 cents

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Oh and just so everyone is aware, all the colorado med patients, the ISS that has been floating around over the last few years here was from Emery seed stock. That shit is still Fire. True winner.

Peace

M

MTM

Ive been wondering about that ISS lately,I wonder if its the same stock?Anyone grow ISS lately,I hear its a soaring sativa if you find the right pheno...Peace

B

barneyfife

well i cant say they were the best in his catalog. but they were the 1st seeds id ever paid for and did turn out very good.
chemo/romuluan and willyjacks haze. the chem/rom was being offered by federation at the time.
and willyjack haze was well who else willyjackseeds.

DemonPigeon

DemonPigeon

I ordered a number of different seeds from Mark back in 97-99. Never had anything negative to say. They were unfortunate times for me however. Never got a single one to fruition. I had ordered seeds during the time he was offering free ABC, or Australian Bastard Cannabis. Got a free pack of them, grew them out and promptly killed them by lack of water. Easy to do in El cajon, Ca in August on a patio. Get far too hot. Was not versed enough in SoCal climates at the time. They were the real deal. Ordered Holland Hope SOL adventure pack, had Fucking Plum bud in it! Cats killed those. Stupid cats. Had a fw others that I dont even rember, that as they were flowering my roommates came in and clipped all the buds and acted as if nothing had happened, keep in mind they were only week 3! WTF!! I then took a year off... Never grew any others from Mark. He was a good dude in my eyes, always replaced shitty germ rates without question. Just my 2 cents

Peace

You don't know anywhere that ABC might still be around do you? I've been looking everywhere!

fractal

fractal

Plum bud was some dank shit! I never grew it but smoked it about 12 years ago in Seattle. My friend had an awesome sample pack of the best PNW strains at the time - Plum bud, champagne, romulan, g13 and Udub.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Yeah I ordered from Marc back around 95.
He was busted during my order. As soon as Marc was out he shipped my seeds.
I don't know what he gave me as a replacement but 2 of the strains would easily have been top strains still today.
Damn I wish I had them back today or I would love to find where those seeds came from.

datDANK

datDANK

Marc spread a lot of his seeds around when he was in business.. I also remember his prices being double or triple than anyone else at the time

homebrew420

homebrew420

shit a had both ABC and plum bud! i grew the abc, the only one that made it to flower was a dude. Still wish I had those. The Plum Bud seedling, along with the other 12 Spice of Life seedlings, were eaten by this stupid cat my roommates were watching. That made me a sad panda. This was in fall of 99.
Not sure about the prices being higher. They cost the same as the dutch i think, but I heard they were knock offs. Not sure.
Lots of great stuff came/comes from BC i feel.

Peace

fractal

fractal

Goddamn animals! My cat loves to chomp on anything green, I'm growing a stalk of lucky bamboo on my patio and he tries to nibble it but I yank him away with the leash so it can actually grow. A few years back my friend's pit bull ate a Blockhead male that I selected for breeding with, it was a stanky, stocky, super healthy badass male plant. Original seedstock too so it couldn't exactly be replaced. To say I was pissed off was an understatement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom