Best Medium For Cloning?

• Thread starter Zakattack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Hi....how long do you make the cuttings and how many nodes pr cutting....thinking of doing some for the first time in either coco perlite of a jiffy..plants 7 weeks old.can i take them from anywhere..how deep do you push them down into the media....sorry for the questions...

Oh...do i use purple clonex or just poke em straight in the coco.. im in australia so not sure if yous have same stuff..

Cheers max

Madmax

Madmax

All good decided not to do the clones.they would b vegging 9 weeks before i can move to flower room..would get too big for my room lol..

pdasterly

pdasterly

depends on what medium their going in, in coco i like my propagation dome, root riot cubes with heat mat. In hydro i use my bubble cloner and if i need a large amount then they go in my aerocloner

dire wolf

dire wolf

All good decided not to do the clones.they would b vegging 9 weeks before i can move to flower room..would get too big for my room lol..
Hey mad , you can cut / trim the veg clones after a month and train them into shorter bushes if you need time before they enter the flower room .....
I'm familiar with your situation ....

dire wolf

dire wolf

You might even be able to clone the clones again after a month to make an appropriate size plant for the next round ....
Or keep a " mom" plant and pull clones off her a month before flower room ...

You can manage this routine with a 4 ft 4 fixture T5 lamp , they are inexpensive and very efficient

Latest posts

Top Bottom