best meds for ms

• Thread starter sensisaint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sensisaint

i run and operate the canadian compassion network and im trying to find out what the best strains are for m/s. as well as any genetics that need to be trialed for medical uses. any and all help is greatly appreciated.thanks,take care and peace

Cort

Cort

My pops has MS... smokes anything he can get his hands on as pain pills and direct pumps only do so much. Seems to mostly like indicas though. Its not much help, but narrows it down by 50%

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can only pull up studies that show the efficacy of cannabis in relieving the spasticity associated with MS, I cannot find a listing of which varieties of cannabis are best for relieving spasticity. However, I land with Cort, the folks I know with MS prefer very Indica-dominant varieties for relief. Fortunately, those are the easier lines to grow.

S

sensisaint

thanks everyone, so far the m/s aptients def like the indica doms,like the sr-71 pk, or orig headband(daywreker)that i run. again anything new should arise let me know

S

sensisaint

thanks venom818,im trying as we speak to aquire a few packs of swerves pre 98 bubba. as i believe it will help my patients. and my own symptoms. peace

S

sweetbee

Sensisaint, Aloha, I've had several friends with MS find relief with the Indi crosses, and
Indi. dom. As Northone mentioned, it does seem somewhat, "patient to patient" but there seems some "equal equation" with those that are suffering from neuropathy problems. Now mind you, When the field bees and I are together they seem to go to the same floral source. . . Maybee! . . . if each individual is allowed an opportunity to smell various floral sources they might lead themselves to bliss. Just one bees
attempt at creating " Smiles!" - Thank-you for caring, Sweetbee,

together at " the Hive ," we seem to reach for that same jar ..of nectar

S

sweetbee

,,,,,, one of the " workers "suggests, " warm and fuzzy " , eg. Bubblegum, Blueberry, Bubba ... and a variety of kushs. " euphoric" possibly equates to muscle relaxation and a feeling of Wellbeeing. Blessings, Sweetbee

Top Bottom