Best meter/monitor for UC

• Thread starter UCaliNoob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCaliNoob

Thanks for the help DS. I appreciate it.

I upped the A and B to a total of 2.5 ml/gal. Will see what ppm is in few minutes. So I'm learning best ways to veg and transition to UC.

You think these will start taking off soon? After I upped the veg nutes?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

depends on a lot of things. Nutrient profile is important but water temps, water level, environment, etc etc all play hugely impactful roles in the UC.

The most important thing is to respond to what the plants show you.

wish i had more time to be of help

Good luck.

DS

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

this is what I use and have had no issue with them, hung on the wall and on 24/7.

Nutri Dip Tri Meter pH,PPM,TEMP
Nutri Dip Tri Meter gives you the ability to monitor pH, TDS, and water temperature all at the same time on one display. This unit requires no batteries and plugs right in to the wall for continuous use. They are so simple to calibrate and are extremely accurate.

it's the 3 one down

Nutri Dip Tri Meter pH,PPM,TEMP Nutri Dip Tri Meter gives you the ability to monitor pH, TDS, and

U

UCaliNoob

DS I want to toss these clones and start fresh the right way to ensure root setup is proper.

What should I do? Should I get some dynabloom? I really don't want to waste any more time. Please help...

G

growgrow

Bluelab Guardian is amazing. A real time ph/temp/ec meter. Very accurate, very reliable. I have a webcam pointed @ mine so i can check it from my phone no matter where i am. AWESOME! Ive used hanna nad another one i bought from china. Quality product.

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

I keep trying to convince myself to buy the guardian. it is soo slick just sitting there on the wall. But alas, I only really check my levels once an evening, maybe twice if I am adding things... So I just bend over and stick my pen meter in there ... :(

I do have handy real time 24/7 temperature monitoring though.. When the temp raises to 68, this bad boy turns my dehumidifier/chiller on and when it hits 66, it shuts it off. Slick as hell :)

http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=lnJpT4OpLOniiAKH_MzBBQ&ved=0CGgQ8wIwAQ

tconch

tconch

We don't even have one in the room, they don't work in there. Plus, why take the chance, its not like your reading it at lights out, if it even is working properly in there in the first place....
DS the guardian has to have the grey wire not the white one for the probe if using digital gear

S

sourkush91

I def love my blue lab guardian... I got it out of the box and calibrated it and it hasnt had a problem staying calibrated in the last year... I love how it has the 3 different ec settings and and always dead on... Def a solid product...

ttystikk

ttystikk

I def love my blue lab guardian... I got it out of the box and calibrated it and it hasnt had a problem staying calibrated in the last year... I love how it has the 3 different ec settings and and always dead on... Def a solid product...

It stays calibrated for a year at a time? Sign me up! Boy, am I tired of dealing with calibration...

S

sourkush91

I check my calibaration every once and a while and i think it may have been off a tenth of a point one time

Top Bottom