Best method to grow og kush ,chem valley kush

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

What's up fellas need a little help to get best results. Is it better to grow these ladies using organic nutes or synthetic nutes also soil or rockwool. I'm looking for the tastiest potent busdz. Any info will be appreciated

F

fiyahman

If you're worried about taste than soil is the best way to go. If speed is your main concern than hydro.

L

leao

Varying opinions when it comes to nutes though. Some say organic for better taste, others say it doesn't matter as long as you flush thoroughly at the end. If you are really that concerned about taste that much, I'd say go organic and give 'em a good two week flush, and you should be just fine. Good luck man and be sure to get some pics up ;)

M

miser66

Soil in my opinion, and grower fewer bigger plants rather then a bunch of small plants. Give them a good amount of veg time and a lot of soil and you will be rewarded.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks for the input guys.anyone else have an opinion on the best method to grow og kush

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's my thing with nutes, see with the chem kush, because of the Chemdog D i would definitley try a synthetic just because many have said to bring out the true Chemdog D you need chemicals, tru or not is beyond me. But why not try one run with syn's.

Also power wise and such, stick with one nute company, try not to mix and match too much. I like canna for syn's, nice complete package that creates very potent buds.

For soil, i prefer coco it's lighter and a bit faster then soil for me as coco is real light and airy so the roots really go big fast, but if you prefer soil, i would go with biobizz nutes, great organics, killer total package. Hope that helps!

M

Medic

Age Old Organics or some PBP soil formula. Hook up the soil to hold a bit more phosphorus and kelp as far as dry ferts go.. Hit em hard. Youll have the best weed youll ever burn.

K

Kushtard

I am growing mine in the water only or "super soil" sort of grow that you see on the net these days. It is perfect. I started in lightwarrior in a 16 ounce cup then moved to a gallon of amended peat. Blood, bone, and kelp, with perlite and a few extras. I do that at half str, then move to seven gallons with full str. I am not there yet for my og kush 18

I have a diferent grow question. Who hasgrown ogs? For the orgianal description for the plain og by reserva privada they recomend pinchig but they neglect the rest for the 18.

They mention better yeilds but I assume it is the same for the phenos. I have recently read that some growers beleive that traing always hurts. IDK. Most say no to that and to train. Top early and your yeild is better.

S

Swerve

yes supercropping or bushing out your og will make it yeild for you. if you dont you will get a semi poor yeild.. as she is a lady who love to spread her wings...chem ferts organic ferts just flush the piss out of them and your gear will taste great hit wise you ahve 2 of the strongest combination if your running the CVK.. eitherway pic at 70+ days and watch out lung expansion to the max

K

Kushtard

thanks swerve! I was just about to post a similiar thread except was wondering explicitly wether my OG Kush the 18 would espond well to topping, LST training, or some sort mix or nothing as some (prob noob with a cup of coffee in him :) ) suggested.

I always train somehow. Mostly I have taken the plant and lst'd her over at a 90 degree angle and got a great bush with about eight tops growing. I then trim the skirt. Recently I have begun waiting until the sixth or more node then topping at the area just above the second. When done like this the plant develops four colas quite cleanly and while I have two plants like this I have yet to finsih the flower on any but they look nice.

However, they look, for now, about the same as the eight cola'd plants! I am guessing super genetics of cannabis strains is why. For my OG Kush I am thinking of the four cola'd plant style. Unless you got any ideas. It grows funny, the cush. After the third node there are alternating nodes!

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks swerve and all u others for the info keepum coming.
HEY SWERVE HOW DO U MAKE THEM BUSH OUT

S

Swerve

all of our strains do great under lst... or super cropping.. this is what i do i just pinch the shit out of the stems...

S

Sirius

usually all plants will start to alternate nodes when reaching maturity... look at a cola and you will see just that.. im growing the #18 as well and i just topped mine today at the 6th-8th node... ill probably top again in a week or two as im after some bushes not just a couple colas...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Swerve, when you say "pinch the shit out of the stems", could you please elaborate on this. Do you mean pinch the stems to top the branches or pinch the stems to make them fall over. I'm a little confused, sorry bro.

T

tiptopper

I am new to this forum and have a couple of questions. Is the auction a legit site? I have heard of it but never actually used It b4. Are beans easily recieved as I am in the midwest and unsure of how everything actually works as far as the auction goes. The crosses on here are mind blowing. Any info. on auction would be appreciated.:sign0006:

R

Rocky Top

I am new to this forum and have a couple of questions. Is the auction a legit site? I have heard of it but never actually used It b4. Are beans easily recieved as I am in the midwest and unsure of how everything actually works as far as the auction goes. The crosses on here are mind blowing. Any info. on auction would be appreciated.:sign0006:

Yes, the auction is ABSOLUTELY legit. Just jump in with both feet and a pocket full of cash and just follow EXACTLY what you are told when recieveing the winning notification.

Now, back on topic...Swerve and Koopa both told me to "pinch the shit" out of my ladies. I had done other forms of training but never supercropping. Let me tell ya, my Larry OG is freakin exploding in bud sites since I started "pinching the shit" out of them.

I wasn't exactly sure how to do it but after reading a few articles and listening to swerve and koopa, I pulled the trigger. All I can say is WOW!!! I have before and after pics if anyone is interested. Just remember, it's only been 8 days since I started but the difference is night and day as to the new bud sites.

K

Kushtard

:rock I would like to see some pics of your pinching. I am a big lst man and have just got into topping above the scond node to get four tops. I have previously topped plants all over and I have gotten massive results with all so far. The funny thing is that in an experiment I have done with a plant with four colas and one with eight I have found a month into flower that one with eight that I merely lst'd has bigger buds and more buds than the one I topped!

But super cropping, besides one accidental branch that did form a knot is a novel thing. I am curious to learn more. I just pinched off a few just now. I am assuming you do it all over ht eplant at the base of the bud shoots, the nodes, when the plant is young as it grows. So for most of my plants it is too late. Except for one plant that is untouched for experiment so far at all. I could just do her all over.

I pinched until it bent over ahd just hangs there, no "skin" broken. It is too loud to hear a pop in there!

Pics! ty Also the real reason I posted was to ask : Does it really slow veg down by a few weeks? :fighting0040:

I would post pics of my lst plants , and I will later. They are beautiful, but it is night. I have some veg pics of lst but I burned em with some ozone so as a grower, out of embarrasment, you will only see flower pics later :)

Top Bottom