Best method to grow og kush ,chem valley kush

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rocky Top

I will take a few here shortly when the lights come on. I didn't pinch mine quite that hard but I have these callous areas where I pinched. I even had one stem split and you can see throught it. It did not hurt a thing. It just made prolific bud sites.

I pinch mine until I feel them "pop" and so far, it appears to be correct. I really have zero experience in "pinching" but so far, I am blown away by how the plant has reacted.

I will get those pics up later tonight.

R

Rocky Top

OK guys, here is my attempt at supercropping. I have years experience at training and growing but zero experience at supercropping. Just like everything else associated with growing, I will get better as I gain more experience.

The first pic is right after topping and about a week before I started "pinching".

The second pic is after I started "pinching".

The third and fourth pics were taken tonight. As you can see, these girls are starting to really bush out. The pics don't do it justice. The 4th pic was my attempt at showing the callous knot that is forming where I started pinching

This is a total of 14 days with 8 of those in 12/12. I have continued to pinch new bud shoots and plan to keep pinching until they are through stretch. I also plan on performing the pinch move on my Kali Mist. I really like how these Larrys have taken to the pinching. I am really surprised that it took me all these years of growing before I used this method of training.

Anyway, that is a few pics of my limited experience with supercropping. As you can see, these Larrys LOVE the rough treatment.

OG 030
OG Kush 009
OG Kush 019
OG Kush 016
K

Kushtard

i just pinched the top of one of my shoots, a bigger one and it is bent over at a 90 degree angle. The skin is broke, No pop, but I felt it on smaller ones. I am a pissed off mood so I figured I would take it out on my plants. Anyway I am thinking in a few days it will heal and build a big knot. This should give me a lever canopy. A lot easier than bending. I am still seing some ncie develoment on my untrained plant too. I have always trained plants and it is funny to look at this untraind plant and how ncei she is!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

nice looking healthy plants rocky top.. u should post more updates, i wanna see how those ladies are responding to the pinching..

R

Rocky Top

Thanks! I will post a few updates. I just checked on'em and WOW, they sure are looking nice. I fed'em some PBP Grow last night and they really seem to like it. I was a lil nervous until the lights came on tonight. They seem to be very happy. Only 57 more days till chop! LOL

G

ga213

anyone tried giving them longer flower time? kushes in afghanistan flower on longer than 12 hour days... just a thought!

Top Bottom