Best Northern Light

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

So had a chance to smoke on some Northern Lights from Canada and I got to say it was pretty sweet! Anyone know who has the best Northern Lights in seed form?? thanks.

619ster

619ster

I haven't popped mine yet, but I have Bodhi's NL5 noof cut x BCSC NL5. I'll be getting to them real soon. Northern Lights x Big Bud from World of Seeds wasn't bad either.

sun

sun

MNS ortega , should be good with selection (reputable breeder).They have a nice NL cut here in cali called atomic nl , I asume its doc atomic nl , if it is its worth picking up.

fractal

fractal

yeah man Mr Nice all the way. . . Neville's been working with NL for almost 30 years by now. They just came out with some new NL strains recently, that's what I would bet on for being top quality authentic Northern Lights varietes. If you want to take a chance, Sensi Seeds NL is pretty killer. My friend had the sickest Sensi NL plant that finished in 50 days and was a total knockout powerhouse with an awesome butterscotch/caramel hash flavor going on. If they haven't changed the recipe you can't go wrong with Sensi's basic strains like NL, hashplant, silver haze etc. . .

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yea Dr. Atomic has a nice NL and so does BCSC!! I had a homie who grew all them and the NL x Big Bud .......Atomic's NL yielded the best, the BCSC NL#5 was the most potent, and the NL xBB was kinda disappointing. I hear Shiva Skunk is really worth checkin' out!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Mr. Nice SSH NL leaner at 38 days smells like 7up soda..she will be done at 53 days.
Dude 2

K

kolah

I'd love to find some old skool NL but I do not think it exists. Plenty of spin-offs out there. Keep us posted on what you decide to run, Dirk.

dirk d

dirk d

I'd love to find some old skool NL but I do not think it exists. Plenty of spin-offs out there. Keep us posted on what you decide to run, Dirk.
Will do Kolah, so far i'm leaning too Bodhi's NL version and the BCSC NL#5.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
303 Just reworked Bodhi's NL project. . .back crossing it to three different phenos. . .citrus/ortega (mr nice), a vintage NL#5 mega yielder (monster pheno), and an NL#1. They only released it here in CO. 15 packs of each, I snagged the ortega and monster. $50 for a 12 pack of beans. Not to shabby.

I'd also check out Seedism's Super Glue, which is a NL5xNL1 cross.

outwest

dirk d

dirk d

303 Just reworked Bodhi's NL project. . .back crossing it to three different phenos. . .citrus/ortega (mr nice), a vintage NL#5 mega yielder (monster pheno), and an NL#1. They only released it here in CO. 15 packs of each, I snagged the ortega and monster. $50 for a 12 pack of beans. Not to shabby.

outwest
nice score outwest! Isn't the Ortega a double NL cross?

Wow just checked out seedism's Superglue, is it really a 14+ week strain??

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
nice score outwest! Isn't the Ortega a double NL cross?

Here is the info from the MNS web site:

"Ortega was originally made a little different from Nevil when he was doing his Seedbank thing with Sensi...Shantibaba made a selection from an old school set of seeds that originated from NL#1 and NL#5...from mid 80s. It is expected to keep a good Christmas tree structure in growth and flowers in 6-8 weeks, giving strong fruity, deep berry flavors . It is an excellent all round effect and acts for many like a night medicine. Aids sleep disorders well and muscular conditions...a must try."

303 describes it as the 'citrus pheno'.

outwest

EVOKE

EVOKE

my plants are loving A1 nutes.... she smells like Lemon Lime Soda... even my wife was like Gawd Dayumm...lol

dirk d

dirk d

Looks Great Evoke! great job man. How long do you take her??

EVOKE

EVOKE

56 DAYS 15% Amber 65% milky.. that was just the top i left the rest for two more days....

EVOKE

EVOKE

mos def... i was holding back on pulling her but totally worth the wait... i have some SSH but more on the Sativa side looks nothing like this NL leaner but they both have the same smell... smoke on brothers...

chadkush

chadkush

Sensi seeds nl is the best out their. If its the same as it was in 07 when i grew it i found 6 keepers all the same with resinous buds and a couchlock stone. Herd bcsc lost their father plant but idk. I will be buying sensi seeds again but i will prolly have to look harder because they went to ten seeds now. Their Hawaiian indica was awsome aswell me and my brother found the g13 pheno in mr nice g13 pheno i think and hope their strains are still good

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey bro.i. ran the seedism indica pack a while back.and the super glue was monster gooey colas. but the smoke? i KNOW it wont suit ypour taste eh bro.lol i mean. you guys really would snub ya noses at the s.g strain. the taste bud tho.omg oits real nice.and its soo easy for an og. your first timer can even get bout a g a watt on that and its more quality aswell. milk.? not for me:( the gaffa:(again imho shite bro.
just my thaughts eh bro cus ive done them.only 1,time so?i might of got bad phenos?peace.
space

outwest

Top Bottom