• Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Please correct me if am wrong!

In veg we look for something more like

2-1-2
3-1-2
4-1.5-3

First week of flower we look in increasing the P and K (more P) to increase bud locations..

From the second week we decrease the N in the nutrient and from 2 till 6 we wanna give more P in the nutrient sloution more than the K .

From week 7 till 9 we wanna give more K than P

Correct??

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

2-1-2
3-1-2
4-1.5-3

First week of flower we look in increasing the P and K (more P) to increase bud locations..

From the second week we decrease the N in the nutrient and from 2 till 6 we wanna give more P in the nutrient sloution more than the K .

Correct??
sounds about right,thing is some strains differ,in veg i dont feed anything but water up until last 2 weeks i start feed till i get a tip burn then back off to half of what it took to burn tip,then buildup for those 2 weeks ,like winging except oppisite,if you dig what im saying,but i have grown 4 of smae strain and 3 of the 4 were cal mag and feed hogs and the 1 would do water only,reason i do 2week build up,is i feed veg nutreints first 2 weeks of flower,slows some of the stretch ,also the transaction to flower food is easier and you wont burn them tips anymore,first day of flower i hit them with a boast of kool bloom with the veg feed,but all i use is botanicare soil pro and kool bloom,im testing another great product now,that is looking to be a keeper, but i try and keep every thing even on them numbers,after the 2 weeks of preflower im not giving much n at all with my feed ,you got to watch each plant for what they want,so in my opinion there is no set in stone formula,just what that girl is telling ya it needs

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

sounds about right,thing is some strains differ,in veg i dont feed anything but water up until last 2 weeks

**I grow in coco so I feed in each watering except the first week after sprout they get just water with roots inhancer..

i start feed till i get a tip burn then back off to half of what it took to burn tip,then buildup for those 2 weeks

**If I just got tip burn not full burn, I stay on this dosage just alittle little bit less just to push them!

,like winging except oppisite,if you dig what im saying,but i have grown 4 of smae strain and 3 of the 4 were cal mag and feed hogs and the 1 would do water only,reason i do 2week build up,is i feed veg nutreints first 2 weeks of flower,

**How feeding veg in first weeks of flower reduce stretch? I thought the opposite?!

slows some of the stretch ,also the transaction to flower food is easier and you wont burn them tips anymore,first day of flower i hit them with a boast of kool bloom with the veg feed,but all i use is botanicare soil pro and kool bloom,im testing another great product now,that is looking to be a keeper, but i try and keep every thing even on them numbers,after the 2 weeks of preflower im not giving much n at all with my feed ,you got to watch each plant for what they want,so in my opinion there is no set in stone formula,just what that girl is telling ya it needs

Thank you for your feed back.

Privada

symbiote420

symbiote420

Plenty of studies suggest 3-1-2 for foliage plants, aka plants with leaves. That's sort of a guideline don't take it as law, so many variables involved with growing to take anything as law..... what works great for one grower or specific plant might not be enough for the next or will burn the others.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Plenty of studies suggest 3-1-2 for foliage plants, aka plants with leaves. That's sort of a guideline don't take it as law, so many variables involved with growing to take anything as law..... what works great for one grower or specific plant might not be enough for the next or will burn the others.

Would you suggest a dry nutes line that provide this ratios?

The best I found was Maxigrow 2-1-3 or Green house seeds dry Fertilizers grow and that was 4-1.5-3 but with just 1.2 mag and no info about cal also fosfor is alittle low so that makes me worried specially am a coco guy..

symbiote420

symbiote420

I don't know of any off the top of my head right now but why not use a combo that gives you 3-1-2, just make sure it cooks to balance itself before planting in it.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I don't know of any off the top of my head right now but why not use a combo that gives you 3-1-2, just make sure it cooks to balance itself before planting in it.

Oo thats too much for me at the moment man :) am lazy and not this good and not in position for tryen first if you know what I mean, Ill like to use a proven nutes line or formula to spare me woundering ;) But sure I appreciate your input. Thankss alot.

Privada.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sounds about right,thing is some strains differ,in veg i dont feed anything but water up until last 2 weeks

**I grow in coco so I feed in each watering except the first week after sprout they get just water with roots inhancer..

i start feed till i get a tip burn then back off to half of what it took to burn tip,then buildup for those 2 weeks

**If I just got tip burn not full burn, I stay on this dosage just alittle little bit less just to push them!

,like winging except oppisite,if you dig what im saying,but i have grown 4 of smae strain and 3 of the 4 were cal mag and feed hogs and the 1 would do water only,reason i do 2week build up,is i feed veg nutreints first 2 weeks of flower,

**How feeding veg in first weeks of flower reduce stretch? I thought the opposite?!

slows some of the stretch ,also the transaction to flower food is easier and you wont burn them tips anymore,first day of flower i hit them with a boast of kool bloom with the veg feed,but all i use is botanicare soil pro and kool bloom,im testing another great product now,that is looking to be a keeper, but i try and keep every thing even on them numbers,after the 2 weeks of preflower im not giving much n at all with my feed ,you got to watch each plant for what they want,so in my opinion there is no set in stone formula,just what that girl is telling ya it needs

Thank you for your feed back.

Privada
sorry friend if i buy any chance pissed you off,check out better organix thread,we all are testing these product,even in coco you can have a happy medium,i grow in soil ,didnt no you were in coco,sorry for miss information,when you get feed up with that coco jion the soil and organic trail,we all come from dirt and go back to it in the end,so with that again sorry for misunderstanding and hope all works out well for ya.
blaze until your dazed and take another hit for me,have a grand weekend and be safe friend

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

sorry friend if i buy any chance pissed you off,check out better organix thread,we all are testing these product,even in coco you can have a happy medium,i grow in soil ,didnt no you were in coco,sorry for miss information,when you get feed up with that coco jion the soil and organic trail,we all come from dirt and go back to it in the end,so with that again sorry for misunderstanding and hope all works out well for ya.
blaze until your dazed and take another hit for me,have a grand weekend and be safe friend

Yoo man, No worries what so ever.... Ill go make a nice joint for both of us right away ;) lol...dude no stress, seriously very happy to be on that forum. The general attitude on here is alot better than other forums. I didnt mean to attack as well so forgive me if I sound harsh!

Be safe bro,peace.

Privada

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yoo man, No worries what so ever.... Ill go make a nice joint for both of us right away ;) lol...dude no stress, seriously very happy to be on that forum. The general attitude on here is alot better than other forums. I didnt mean to attack as well so forgive me if I sound harsh!

Be safe bro,peace.

Privada
ive run coco before myself didnt like it at all,when i was veging mine in it i used compost tea,alternating fungi and bacteria tea,let me explain my method of the 2 weeks of veg nut in flower,you already read how i do things,but when i flip first thing i hit with a boaster and every 2 weeks till the last 2 weeks,but i use the veg feed for the transaction to flower for the nitrogen mainly ,i also use a mh bulb those 2 weeks it slows the stretch and with super cropping and all the good training methods it slows them 6ft tall plants were i can grow what i love and still do it in a closet,now with that i also use a hps bulb last 2 weeks of veg,do you see what my method is,im screwing with its hormones in turn not shocking the plant but slowing it ,doesnt know what its suposed to be doing,slow stretch,i also start my seeds in a half a solo cup of soil ,when they get the third set of full leaves ,and under 24 hr of light,i flip into flower ,in 10 to 14 days they will show sex,i dont like wasting time on males,but once they show sex ,they go back to veg in 18/6 light,screwing with hormones again,at the time i see there sex they are transplanted into final pots, i tell ya friend if you want to mess with npk it would be better to just buy certain products for just that,sometimes we think it needs some one thing when in turn it has locked out something else,were reading the plant comes to play,honestly the reason i said keep everything even on that scale,i dont concern myself with the npk scale its all all fertilizer gimmick in my eyes,i work the soil life.
if you want a good base to start with do this and you will see what im talking about,take a bag of any garden soil and add a soil cutter starter let it cook for 60 days,and you will see that all those minerals in the cutter is exactualy what your trying to acomplish with the npk scale,not liquids but cooked mineral in the soil,it is a cost to build this mix but last for years if you feed your soil not your plant,if you dig what im saying

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

No offence here but for indoor grows I'll never go back to soil over coco. And I have 40 years of experience in soil and hydro.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

No offence here but for indoor grows I'll never go back to soil over coco. And I have 40 years of experience in soil and hydro.
none taken friend,we all have our own methods,i was just giving mine,i cant stand to see a thread under unanswered threads and was just getting him out that statis,i ran coco for a year didnt like it,stayed with soil never turned back,smoke is smoke however you get it from growing is all great with me,still the same fight for legalization

J

Jgong516

2-1-2
3-1-2
4-1.5-3

Correct??
Is 2-7-7 good enough for vegging. It's dr,schultz cactus

Top Bottom