Best nutes for coco dripfeed

• Thread starter D_G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D_G

What do you guys think is the best coco nute lineup for a small home grower? Needs to be clean line for drip feed.
I've used canna coco a+b with good results, but running same npk from start to finish feels like there is just too much N at the end.
Now wondering which way to look!

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

What do you guys think is the best coco nute lineup for a small home grower? Needs to be clean line for drip feed.
I've used canna coco a+b with good results, but running same npk from start to finish feels like there is just too much N at the end.
Now wondering which way to look!
I love greenleaf nutrients, the one part works good for me but if you want more control over the npk then get the 2 part

Toscano

Toscano

I'm starting my second grow in a couple of weeks using one of those watertanks with drip-feed also in coco.
I've chosen the Tripart from Terraquatica.

Here is a link: Terra Aquatica TriPart

Mind you, it's the same 3 bottles from start to finish, but you do have to follow the schedule and adjust the ratios as the grow goes along.

So in the beginning it'll be more of the Grow part bottle, then it's more of the Bloom part bottle, etc.
Always the same 3 bottles, yes, but the ratios will be different according to the plant's life cycle.

Hope this helped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom