Best Nutrient combo for full cycle indoor grow

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

Best nutrient combo for full cycle indoor grow

Hey Guys I’m trying to narrow down my nutrients I’m going to give my girls. I have some in-house nutrients but I don’t think those are sufficient enough. Amazon has this Flora Nova combo for 30$ prime. Is this a good combo to use through Veg and Flower or will I need more? I’m ready to put in the order for this ASAP so my girls can get top notch nutes.

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

I've used Fox farm for my first run and been successful following their schedule with reduced concentration.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

View attachment 1157944
Hey Guys I’m trying to narrow down my nutrients I’m going to give my girls. I have some in-house nutrients but I don’t think those are sufficient enough. Amazon has this Flora Nova combo for 30$ prime. Is this a good combo to use through Veg and Flower or will I need more? I’m ready to put in the order for this ASAP so my girls can get top notch nutes.
Yes. Did you pull the trigger? I was rocking GH Flora series and ended up in hospital a week ago after bad bike wreck so I had to have my wife water and feed the plants. So instead of trying to teach her how to add all those nutes I had her get FloraNova. I did have her add mr fulvic and kelp by growganicas Kelp it Real. I knew that kelp raises pH on my flora series such that it was right around 6. There was no way she would figure out the whole process with like FaceTime and that want an option. So when I got home last nite I was pleasantly surprised to the buds looking awesome. Now I’m thinking of going back to it. Here’s what I came home to.

59B49EE9 709B 43A5 B786 356DD3940804
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I just use the cheap maxi grow/blow from GH. I have thought of looking at other nutes or maybe an additive to see if there is a difference. So far so good, the bag will last me forever also

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

I just use the cheap maxi grow/blow from GH. I have thought of looking at other nutes or maybe an additive to see if there is a difference. So far so good, the bag will last me forever also
Yeah that’s solid. If there was one thing I would recommend to add it would be fulvic and in particular Mr Fulvic. Helps w absorption of elements especially Ca. And that brand being of the highest quality has amino acids and other goodies. Check out posts by bill farthing.

Next I would recommend a high quality cold pressed kelp. I think you will notice a diff in quality with those 2 additives and strongly recommend. It’s basically the backbone of all the flavor, terp, trichome boosters.

While more of a stem hardener, drought and pest resistant helper aiming other things, Si is an additive I use but not potassium silicate rather monosilicic acid with grow genius being the best. And of course beneficial microbes.

The maxi grow/bloom, fulvic and kelp is a cheap and very effective recipe a couple friends are using. Another friend only uses GH FloraNova grow/bloom and kills it yet a bit more $/gallon but he’s only growing a few plants on his deck.

For kelp ferti-organic makes the best dry but only large quantities but growganica’s Kelp it Real is purchased from them and repackaged. It’s cold pressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom