Best Nutrients Soil

• Thread starter The HC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The HC

The HC

Best Nutrients for Soil

I'm not interested an using organic products as the main product. Although I do want to get something like Bone Meal as well so I can feed the plants while flushing other ones in the same pit.

I'm concerned with how to maximize potency and yield, although taste and color are a nice added plus.

Right now I'm doing an outdoor grow but will use the product on the next grow which will likely be indoor.

I'm considering mainly Advanced Nutrient's products but am open to others. Bud Candy seems like a good choice, but a lot of people talk about Nirvana. I plan on buying it whenever I get paid back.

darkmatter

darkmatter

get what you can afford, any thing will work ,even shit they sell at walmart,i like botanicare.look at the obsoul thread he is pinching the hell out of pennys and standing with anybodys grows.bud blood and big bud i use got carboload to.you need someones call-mag.theres ad for advance jungle juice on here ^try that

K

kes5480

I was introduced to Fox Farms when I first sttarted growing because of the price and the quality. I am still using Fox Farm and there Happy Frog soil and Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and I just started including the kangoroots trio. I also use there bud additives Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha ching a. But I also use othe nutes from every other company also like Liquid Karma and Cal Mag plus superthrive. Sometimes you gotaa just mix and match. But I ususually go with what is on sale...to a certain extent.LOL Anyways thats my opinion and i would just research the shit outta soil growing and make some educated choices for your needs. Hope I helped. And Im def. not promoting any company its just my opinion.LOL Peace

K

kes5480

and plus all my strain I have done has liked it. I would start at a low dose like 1/4 strength and go up slowly and read the plants and adjust to what they need. you just learn with experience i guess. im still in the learning stage... peace

Hermitian

Hermitian

I sell fertilizer by the pallet to several large grower consortia. The dispensaries love their product because (1) the quality beats most amateurs by a long shot (2) the dispensaries can buy from one source by the truckload instead of 500 sources by the ounce. One of the clients is a dispensary that grows all its own product.

Here's what these folks are buying, typically in 25-lb bags and 2.5 gallon totes.
GROW
(a) 20-20-20 water-soluble with micros + seaweed extract or cozyme, OR
(b) 16-16-16 water-soluble with micros and seaweed extract.
If they are growing hydroponically, then they also buy N-Cal-Mag and a urea-free formula.

BUD
(a) 6-30-30 water-soluble with micros + seaweed extract or cozyme, OR
(b) 4-26-26 water-soluble with micros and seaweed extract.

Some of them also supplement at transition time and in the last two weeks of bud with a high phosphate formula such as 10-52-10, 5-50-17, etc.

That's it. Nothing else. Please don't ask me where to buy these, I'm sure you can find competitive pricing from a number of different sellers and manufacturers using Google search. Stop wasting money on expensive stuff -- there is no justification for it.

The HC

The HC

I already have a simple dropper thing from Schultz 16-16-16 Plant Food. I brought plants to harvest with it before but know there's something better.

Hermitian

Hermitian

I already have a simple dropper thing from Schultz 16-16-16 Plant Food. I brought plants to harvest with it before but know there's something better.

I've never encountered Schultz 16-16-16 and it's not listed on their website: Schultz.com.

Hermitian

Hermitian

Your correct, I have 10-15-10.

It does promote budding in ornamental plants, but the directions are not for bud production in crops. It's also very expensive if you consider how much you pay for the net weight of the product.

The HC

The HC

I got it during my last grow. I walked to the hydrostore but it was closed as it was Sunday. So I went to CVS only toying with the idea of getting one there.

Everything else was MiracleGro or in powder form(which I'd be fine with now, but wasn't at the time). There was one product that looked more professional and was a little cheaper, but it was too diluted or something else like that threw me off.

There were a lot of mistakes made in my last grow.

T

TheFarmersSon

PBP is a great option for soil......its mostly organic......it really is great stuff

D

Dankroom

"I sell fertilizer by the pallet to several large grower consortia. The dispensaries love their product because (1) the quality beats most amateurs by a long shot (2) the dispensaries can buy from one source by the truckload instead of 500 sources by the ounce. One of the clients is a dispensary that grows all its own product"

You sell the product but won't give a link to it ? Lame sauce......We are all here to share what we know. I'm new here but most of youre posts come off as "High and Mighty". So whats the point ?? I really dont understand peeps like you...

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm concerned with how to maximize potency and yield, although taste and color are a nice added plus.

this is a charistic of genetics if your trying to get yeald out of nutes it will disappoint you get good genetics and find a heavy mother and run with

thats why we keep mothers...... you find some fat dank and your in
dont get me wrong nutes do help ...but you cant polish a turd to quartz lol

The HC

The HC

Most of my plants are clones. All but 4 of them have been chosen genetically for their performance.

Is Pure Blend Pro Bloom better then/as good as the Bloom nutes from Advanced?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Roots Organic's soil and Roots Organics/Aurora Soul Synthetics nutes here, diggin it.

Thinking of switching to Hammerhead/MOAB combo for my bloom booster instead of Aurora's PeaK and Bigswell for my next run though...Heard good stuff about this combo.

U

ubers

botanicare liquid karma/foxfarms soil and fox farms grow and fox farm bloom and supper thrive. hands down the best results ive ever had. I like Advanced Nuties, but they are to $$ you can find other foods out there are cheaper and better and organic.

The HC

The HC

Honestly I switched to urine and Stern's Miracle Grow 15-30-15 because the old stuff ran out, and my plants are looking significantly better. I might actually just stick to this unless if it will make that much of a difference to shell out. I'm pretty much broke and the only Hydro shop I could walk to has closed.

Honestly just mix the two so that it's green and then dilute the shit out of it. I know it sounds stupid but it seems to work.

Top Bottom