Best Nutrients To Use First Grow

• Thread starter King Ally
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Ally

King Ally

Im in my 3rd week of veg I've been using fox farm nutrient trio along with voodo juice & rootBoi, my growing medium is hydroponics germinated in rapid rooter cubes using led 220w im also using straight tap water which come out at about 180-300 ppm ain't always stable I'm looking to switch to spring water this week to ensure It has less ppms for the nutes I feel id like a set that does not have as much nitrogen in it as I think it getting to much also is something that I can add to make it easier for sugar uptake ?

Best nutrients to use first grow
Best nutrients to use first grow 2
Best nutrients to use first grow 3
M

mke

yes... i use remo and house and garden... not saying your program isnt gunna work its judt remo is pretty muvh all the same amount up until week 4 flower i thjnk you drop mag to half strenth.. house and garden feels like ur a mad scientist theres so many parts but once you get used to it its hard to throw it out... hope my terrible grammar helped ya

King Ally

King Ally

Is this the set your talking about or is their more to it ?, & your all good man had more difficult people to understand on here taken me ages to get what they have said lol & Remo don't have to much nitrogen & what not as I think fox farm has quite a bit

IMG 2541
B

brimck325

for ease of use flora nova bloom straight through from seed to flower, nothing else needed. most all nute companies have the same crap, they just mix differently to make u buy more bottles. kiss!!!

edit: beat me to it gnome…lol

G gnome

G gnome

for ease of use flora nova bloom straight through from seed to flower, nothing else needed. most all nute companies have the same crap, they just mix differently to make u buy more bottles. kiss!!!

edit: beat me to it gnome…lol

I personally wud use the veg formula in veg and flower in flower.

Also i wudnt recommend floranova for a lotta the different kinds of hydro setups cuz its so thick. Not good for top feed and the like

King Ally

King Ally

My vote is for general hydroponics.
Depending on what kinda system ur runnin i wud recommend either flora nova or flora series.

What medium are u usin?
I was going to go with general hydroponics to start with tbh but cause fox farm was more expensive I thought it will work better but now I don't think so as much as I've come across barley anyone using it & also I'm growing in dwc clay pebbles germinated in rapid rooters

King Ally

King Ally

As I plan to switch to flower this week once my dehumidifier has arrived now possibly this too would I be able to add it in the resovoir I'm going to give it a clean out before I do switch too

IMG 2542
G gnome

G gnome

As I plan to switch to flower this week once my dehumidifier has arrived now possibly this too would I be able to add it in the resovoir I'm going to give it a clean out before I do switch too

Thats the stuff

M

mke

i would stau away from GH man n remo has abojt 4 more bottles... i havent had a prob yet with remo n wheb i called for help they answered in 5 mins... i agree with the dude thst said stay away from house n garden for now neways but after you csn expeiment n use them all right youll never turn away i use remo on my "overage" n h n g on my stash!

G gnome

G gnome

i would stau away from GH man n remo has abojt 4 more bottles... i havent had a prob yet with remo n wheb i called for help they answered in 5 mins... i agree with the dude thst said stay away from house n garden for now neways but after you csn expeiment n use them all right youll never turn away i use remo on my "overage" n h n g on my stash!
So i never heard of remo b4 but if ur sayin its 4 more bottles then thats 7. Too many for my liking. And fwiw gh has EXCELLENT customer service. Nancy in tech support is fantastic.
Ive been usin gh for 15yrs now and its worked great for me. Also, the prices are much better than just about any bottled nute. I use gh for my head stash and everything else too lol. If i wudnt wanna smoke the product i sure wudnt sell it to patients

B

brimck325

why would rem's be better because it has 4 more bottles??? why stay away from gh???

i agree with gnome on the flora series, don't know how i missed he was in hydro.

edit: damn gnome we gotta stop meeting like this…lol

G gnome

G gnome

Absolutely u can add it to ur rez!!! Thats what the shit is made for

King Ally

King Ally

What's the reasoning behind staying away from gh does it have some negatives that's real bad ?

Top Bottom