Best Nutrients to Use in a UC?

• Thread starter BillyB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BillyB

BillyB

Hello everyone, I'm seriously thinking of Getting started on a UC system and wanted to know more about the best ways to use it? What areyour thoughts on the best nutes to use in a UC system. What are your top three choices?
If Canna is one of them, do you use the Cannazyme in your line up?
How about Home and Garden... or maybe its House and Garden?
Does anyone use the cheap stuff like Botanicare ?
How about Aquasheild, does that help at all?

Thanks for your thoughts and any words of encouragement, its greatly appreciated !

J

james.olson98

I'm interested in this too, anybody seen anyone using Dyna-Gro? Been growing in hydro a few years and don't really want to switch if I don't have to, but it seems HG an canna are just so much more popular for uc. Thoughts?

J

james.olson98

Me? I did, and found a list of people's recipes, none of which were DG-based. There was actually no mention of DG at all that I saw.

J

james.olson98

Higher performance in what sense? Better ratios? Less ph fluctuation? More bioavailability? Just tryin to weigh pros and cons of each.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Just like anything you will get lots of answers here but if you have experience with a product that will work well in the UC I would stick with it. Takes time to learn how products work and cutting the learning curve is always good to do. Just cause no one here has piped up don't mean it's a bad idea to use it. All the rules apply no matter what you use, but as a guide line keep it simple, don't be adding all kinds of stuff, your asking for trouble if you do. Start with 1/2 recommended and work your way up from there. I use about 45% of recommended with DM Gold. I start flower around 450/500 and end up at about 840 max. You will see tip burn real quick with the UC.

Some nutrients are far better than others so spend your money wisely.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Both DM and CS are watered down in comparison to Dyna so they're not going to be cheaper. All of the aforementioned are very pH stable so its a draw there. When it comes down to bud mass and plant vigor though, DM and CS outshine Dyna no doubt.

On DM I used the Gold A/B with zone and a fraction of Bigbud/Overdrive for bud mass.

With CS it's their A/B, UC Roots and Bud Booster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom