Best of rm pics

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

anyone know what's going on with this contest? is it still going on, has anyone received anything, or is it dead in the water?????

convex

convex

I believe they are still taking submissions - I see on Seedsmans site @ seedjoint.com that more of my Willie pics are being used for the listing - although I havent heard back from anyone regarding use of said pics ...

There are still a number of Reefs strains listed there without pics - so send em if ya got em.

W

wyattthewiteboi

last i heard reef had some stuff sent back to him and he had to resend

convex

convex

I believe they are still taking submissions - I see on Seedsmans site @ seedjoint.com that more of my Willie pics are being used for the listing - although I havent heard back from anyone regarding use of said pics ...

There are still a number of Reefs strains listed there without pics - so send em if ya got em.

Here we are 2 months since my last post and a number of sites are running various pics of mine that were submitted - what a farce !

I have not heard back from anyone regarding use of these submissions shy of an initial response that stated 'thanks for the submission - we will contact you if your pictures are chosen.'

It wouldn't sting so much if it weren't for the fact that in the past I have been promised:

1. New strains through Luci for the original WN pics used in online catalogues.

2. Promises of new gear from Ship in return for additional pics for use in poster/adverts for coffee shops.

3. My most recent purchase of Panama Red were crud that did not germ.

4. No amount of PM's, Skype requests and emails go answered.

I will not go into all the other recent broken promises made to me and others.

It's no secret I have grown a good number of RMS strains and thoroughly enjoyed them. I have been a long time defender and advocate for RMS but loyalty seems not to matter.

Reef: I wish you well and hope whatever is ailing you subsides and hopefully you have brighter days ahead.

If I have somehow offended and put myself here I surely would like to know how.

But, if I am not worthy of a response to my previous attempts to contact you, then kindly stop using my images for your commerce.

Thank You.

S

SSHZ

Reef's a " has-been" and I think alot of us have moved on........ shitty beans and bad customer service = NO business. You can only rest on your laurels for so long. He hasn't produced anything worthwhile for a few years now and his promises sound now like a broken record......

convex

convex

Yeah, I am still shaking my head over the Panama - knew better but was hoping for at least one to come through.

R

Reeferman

Hey everyone I have had some things going on the prevented me from being on the web and rather than pop in and out and make promises I could not keep etc etc I simply waited to come on here I also have a really nice new web page that I have not put online because I wanted all the new gear tested and proper customer service organized prior to launch actually seedsman had not herd from me since christmas either so be easy on them .

I will organize and establish a winners and sorry to those who felt ignored family has taken priority !

As far as being a has been breeder, I certainly got pitched a a few curve balls in the past two years and I have not released a million new strains I have been working seriously on medical genetics more than recreational strains .
I have not really promoted my medical research under the reeferman umbrella .

Everyone will see what I have been up to soon we are launching our new "love potion for plants" the first plant food system developed specifically for medical marijuana cultivation at the treating yourself magazine trades show in july .

Reeferman seeds will also be entering 2 strains a indica and a sativa in the cup ! I will say I have never had stronger or better genetics going into any cup .

So come and see me in toronto at the cup ! print this blurb and I will give you a free pack of seeds , free seeds will also be given to all medical exemption card holders .

Peace
Reeferman

7rayos

Eres un artista, Reeferman, and you'll be around for a long time.

convex

convex

Hey everyone I have had some things going on the prevented me from being on the web and rather than pop in and out and make promises I could not keep etc etc I simply waited to come on here I also have a really nice new web page that I have not put online because I wanted all the new gear tested and proper customer service organized prior to launch actually seedsman had not herd from me since christmas either so be easy on them .

I will organize and establish a winners and sorry to those who felt ignored family has taken priority !

As far as being a has been breeder, I certainly got pitched a a few curve balls in the past two years and I have not released a million new strains I have been working seriously on medical genetics more than recreational strains .

Everyone will see what I have been up to soon we are launching our new "love potion for plants" the first plant food system developed specifically for medical marijuana cultivation at the treating yourself magazine trades show in july .

Reeferman seeds will also be entering 2 strains a indica and a sativa in the cup ! I will say I have never had stronger or better genetics going into any cup .

So come and see me in toronto at the cup ! print this blurb and I will give you a free pack of seeds , free seeds will also be given to all medical exemption card holders .

Peace
Reeferman

Well, I guess my post got you to come for air ...

You are quite correct, family comes first and I fully understand that. A quick reply to my earlier attempts to contact you would have kept me in my place rather than airing my feelings here - sorry it came to this.

To paraphrase my earlier post:
"... It's no secret I have grown a good number of RMS strains and thoroughly enjoyed them. I have been a long time defender and advocate for RMS ..."

As far as a has been breeder ...
If I believed that, I would have stopped following your work long ago, let alone persist in getting in touch with you.

Onwards and upwards Charles - I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and hope the family is well.

Cheers

Convex

S

solo

NOT 1 PICTURE IN 5 PAGES!! Reef I was asking you to get a camera and get into taking pics years ago... It is unbelievable that a breeder would not have pics of his own gear.... I know that it is not your thing, but it should be in this type of biz.. get into it and share the love... that will bring more business than any other thing you could do..... :sign0065:

convex

convex

I think you may have missed the point of this thread solo.

=================
Post 17: (reeferman)

guys its not a contest i need as many customer generated pics as i can get not my own ! please please email me any and all pics !

=========

Pics were to be sent in - not published in this thread.

Cheers

R

Reeferman

I know that convex was asking Tom to send me copies and to let me know from where they were from so I could address thanks and perhaps some beans from the UK distributor its nice to get acknowledged for your pics , I have a large collection of pics however many times customers have great pics that are from actual seeds sold not from my collection customers see what they are getting .
Convex I sent you a message on skype.

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Glad to hear from you Reef. When you get things sorted, don't forget me. Good luck at the cup!

M

medmj.ca

Heavy half/ Ortega pics coming up

Hey Guys its Dave@ medicalmarijuana.ca .Our team grows nothing but Reeferman genetics.. And we've got a gorgous Ortega indica crop about to finish in a few weeks.. plus another just put into flower.... 9ft high, RM ortega indica beautys!! I will be sure to take some great pics and post next week. Also we are super stoked on the Reefs new Nutrient Line, Love Potion for Plants!!

S

solo

Still not 1 pic? How about posting some of those pics you got reeferman..... Not trying to give you a hard time, but there has been alot of your gear over the years that I would like to try but without 1 real grow report and pics, terrible customer service and many bad grow reports, I cant take the chance...... Hope things change... I would still like to try some of your work.....:big_boss:

nurlord

nurlord

NOT 1 PICTURE IN 5 PAGES!! Reef I was asking you to get a camera and get into taking pics years ago... It is unbelievable that a breeder would not have pics of his own gear.... I know that it is not your thing, but it should be in this type of biz.. get into it and share the love... that will bring more business than any other thing you could do..... :sign0065:

Pictures were submitted to an email address not to this page. I hope my pic of the Pink Kush bud sitting on a psp gets used I really like that pic.

nurlord

nurlord

Peace
Reeferman

Is this the Ironseeds sponsored cup? If so I'm so there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom