Best Og from seed

• Dr greenthumb

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Reserva Privada - The OG #18

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Wildill

Wildill

What's up guys looking to find a solid og to add to the stable. Who do you guys think has the best Og?

william76

william76

What's up guys looking to find a solid og to add to the stable. Who do you guys think has the best Og?
Divine genetics has a hells angels ogk,as far as I know it's an s1 of real og,its meant to be fire by all accounts,its on my list to do next,76

Wildill

Wildill

Divine genetics has a hells angels ogk,as far as I know it's an s1 of real og,its meant to be fire by all accounts,its on my list to do next,76

Thanks bro that does look like some flame. I might have to grab a pack.

william76

william76

If your goin to get raskals gear your as well gettin wifi or wifi alien,highly recommended,some really good og phenos,but his gear can be hard to get, 76

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

second vote for Divine HAs1 . If you can find some Archive seed bank beans most all of his OGs are pretty dank as well , smoking on some Casper OG right now that tastes as good or better than the Ghost

happy hunting !

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I'd say no one can tell you what the best OG is because at this point, there are thousands of OGs. Everyone has different tastes. Best thing to do is pick a few and breed them......and find your favorite. Don't get caught up in the names and hype.

Wildill

Wildill

That's great answer bro.
I'd say no one can tell you what the best OG is because at this point, there are thousands of OGs. Everyone has different tastes. Best thing to do is pick a few and breed them......and find your favorite. Don't get caught up in the names and hype.[/qu

william76

william76

I'd say no one can tell you what the best OG is because at this point, there are thousands of OGs. Everyone has different tastes. Best thing to do is pick a few and breed them......and find your favorite. Don't get caught up in the names and hype.
Your right,he should try as many as he can and find out for himself which one is best,its a horrible job but somebody's got to do it,lol,76

Wildill

Wildill

That's what I'm going to do it would not be bad to do a all kush pheno hunt

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Exactly!

I think every time a really good Indica pops it's automatically "Kush". Great branding, great for dealers. :)

OMGgenitics

OMGgenitics

Hazmat og by Archive Seeds work for me. Strong frame and chem d danknessssss but as its been said. Og is a personal preference. The shotgun approach sounds good, crack 7 different omg's from 7 breeders and I'm sure you will get what you like. If not take your fav female and hit her with the runner up male and c how that goes lol. Peace tommy c...

Wildill

Wildill

Hazmat og by Archive Seeds work for me. Strong frame and chem d danknessssss but as its been said. Og is a personal preference. The shotgun approach sounds good, crack 7 different omg's from 7 breeders and I'm sure you will get what you like. If not take your fav female and hit her with the runner up male and c how that goes lol. Peace tommy c...
Thanks omg I'm going to half to look into that one never heard of it. That shotgun approach seems like it will be my best best bet or like you said use the runner up male that sounds even better. Peace

OMGgenitics

OMGgenitics

Thanks omg I'm going to half to look into that one never heard of it. That shotgun approach seems like it will be my best best bet or like you said use the runner up male that sounds even better. Peace
Wild worst case u have 2k plus beans of the craziest og in your world... We all know that seeds can be like a slot machine. If u play long enough or in this case plant enough great genetics you will hit a Jackpot.... Let me know how it goes peace tommy c

Top Bottom