Best Og Kush In La

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WhoHasOg

Awesome thread, we all know you can go to any hole in the wall out here in los Angeles to find a real nice cut of og , but as for praised ogs you seem to hit the nail on the head with the mega wellness, also the emperors cut from the Wellness Earth Energy Dispensary .Most def in the top Three of the best cuts I've ever encountered.HOWEVER , if you are familiar with terraform genetics you may have possibly heard of josh d of the real og kush story . Possibly the most Slept on Crew of talent I've ever come across but apparently josh d was friends with Matt bubba who started the bubba kush craze . Way back . Anyway apparently they are responsible for bringing the first cuts of the "real og kush " back in the early 90s to los Angeles and YOU too can get your hands on this exact magnificent cut of the original OG that has been running for 10+ years at COAST TO COAST COLLECTIVE in Canoga park. Also at WHTC in studio city.... It goes by terra og, club 33 , kushisima , I believe are all phenos of the original OG they brought from Florida . But anyway probably the #1 og out here as of now in my book.. Terraform genetics josh d Og kush .... Kushisima phenomena was Favorite of Ive ever had hands down . Go grab it now peeps!!!!!

P

Painfreeonmm

I shop at WHTC,Divine Wellness Center,W.E.E.D., and coast to coast.

All have excellent og's on a consistent basis.Especially WHTC who gets most of their flowers from Terraform genetics. Maybe WHTC and Terraform are owned by the same people.

Currently smoking Emperor from WHTC and Divine Wellness.Both outstanding with some euphoria.

Also smoking Kanna King Og from Divine and it's great.

Also have half a dozen strains from WHTC -blucifer,Terra Og,Josh D Og(really good version of indica dom og from one of the original players),

Also have mega wellness from W.E.E.D. and kushco og from awhile back that I'm hoarding.lol.

There are plenty of places in the SFV and los angeles to find really well grown og's . Many of these dispensaries enter the High Times Cannabis Cup every year and win and place.

Oh, almost forgot to mention Kind Meds Center in Van Nuys,Ca. They have all the great og strains and just had a high finish in the LA Cup for the Josh D Og. However, they preweigh and their bud is always very dry. I can't do that.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Dead head og is hands down my favorite Og. Terps that bring you back to the 90s.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Og is a strain not a pheno. People have been labeling everything with either og or kush behind it to help it sell. There is only one of kush, smell of lemony fuel and tastes amazing. There were no phenotypes of original og, it was a clone only strain, or in other words a lucky pheno of an unknown cross.

Top Bottom