Best Og Kush In Seed

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Hey Everybody I'm Thinking About Packing The Greenhouse With Two Diff. OGs From Seed 3 Packs Of Each. Can Anyone Offer They're Experienced Opinion On An OG From Seed That's Just That Rank Skunky Fuely Pine. Im Thinking Cali Con. Tahoe OG -Cali Con SFV OG -OGRaskals Fire OG Bx -Archive Seeds Valley OG Face Off Bx Casper OG -Loompas Yeti. I'm Sure 3 Packs Of Two Diff Strains Will Gain Something To Hold On To Until I Can Access Real Cuts. Any Suggestions?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I myself popped a bunch of Archive seeds and DNA. I like the hell raiser, valley girl, kirkwood, race fuel and casper for archive. DNA kosher kush and holy grail kush im also trying out. I've smoked dank hell raiser and kosher but have not had the others. Good luck on your project dude. I've heard good things about the Yeti but also heard that its not the most stable. I've heared cali king is a good one to search through too. That one is golden lion genetics. Are you in socal by chance?

Pimp T

Pimp T

Thanks Man I Had My Eye On Those Hellraisers What Did The Kosher Smell And Taste Like? Na I Wish I Was In So Cal Brother I Probably Wouldn't Even Pop Seeds If I Was.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Kosher is similar to OG Kush. Id describe it as a lemony hashy og taste. Less pungent and fuelly than some OGs but I definitely love a good kosher pheno. Very nice flowers.

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

I asked this same question about two years ago and barely any responses!
But I continuously researched and lurked on all most the boards on the web!
And then I got on here and found out about so many different breeders with some dank ass OG in seed form!
Here's a few BREEDers:
LOOMPAS FARM:yeti f3,yeti bx2s
NSPECTA'sCSI:cornbread Kush,grid og,Shaba KUSH
OG raskal: white fire,fire og
Archive seed bank: Casper,kirkwood ,valley girl
Divine genetics: hells angels s1s
If you research some of those guys I'm pretty sure you'll find what your looking for!

Donnie420

Donnie420

I asked this same question about two years ago and barely any responses!
But I continuously researched and lurked on all most the boards on the web!
And then I got on here and found out about so many different breeders with some dank ass OG in seed form!
Here's a few BREEDers:
LOOMPAS FARM:yeti f3,yeti bx2s
NSPECTA'sCSI:cornbread Kush,grid og,Shaba KUSH
OG raskal: white fire,fire og
Archive seed bank: Casper,kirkwood ,valley girl
Divine genetics: hells angels s1s
If you research some of those guys I'm pretty sure you'll find what your looking for!

Im right there with ya man this sight has opened up and entire new world of High Grade state side genetics to me and living here in Colorado i couldn't be happier to now have access to such finely breed go strains

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

been running a Reserva Privada OG from seed popped two packs and had 12 girls took two years to sort down to two and then one i'm still in possession of 5 years later. Not a huge produce but will make you sweat like a Skunk. No words for it, guy worked in a paint shop in summer was sweating so bad his painter accused him of smoking in the shop. Almost lost her to mites last winter so i ran a Lemon OG from RP now i have there OG18 as i'm training a new mother of my original OG. Also took a couple cuts and shot them to some other farmers just to make sure i never have that scare again. Sorry just got a camera phone last year so no good pic's

screenshot_2015-04-14-12-37-25-png.502422

HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

Koshers 004
Koshers 005
Koshers 007
Koshers 004
Koshers 005
Thanks Man I Had My Eye On Those Hellraisers What Did The Kosher Smell And Taste Like? Na I Wish I Was In So Cal Brother I Probably Wouldn't Even Pop Seeds If I Was.
here's kosher kush bought 1 month after that strain won the cup some years back. I didn't have the intelligence back then to take clones.....really wish I had honestly. Ive smoked for 30 years..........best top 3 strain ive EVER GROWN!

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Some years ago the only seeds that popped from 12 was the two freebies, which was kush n cheese from dinafem. Now several years later an still a smell changer! Intoxicating fruity n cheesy smell, looks good but pop the top an let the smell sell it, still everyone's favorite! I know no one thinks this is serious but this KC is awesome in my book.

20150812 221542
Top Bottom