Best Og Seeds

• Thread starter Hydrobaby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hydrobaby

Please post your favorite Og's that you can get in seed form please include pics

B

barneyfife

also have a look at drgreenthumbs seeds.
he has a good few of the clone onlys in seed form there s1s.
have had his trainwreak ogkush ghost cut and both are very good. hes also added ecsd to his s1 line.
but as far as ogs go he has the ghost cut bubba kush and i think some crosses with the elites.

H

Hydrobaby

Im leaning toward Dr. Greenthumb. What about Rascal seeds?

G

Genius Genetics

Check out Pisces Genetics Motorbreath here on the bay, Chemdog D X SFV OG

Karma is also doing some Great work with the SFV OG

G

Genius Genetics

Logic's new co Divine Genetics are working with the Hells Angels Og Kush.

gona be some super potent tasty cross's coming to the bay 4sho :)

H

Hydrobaby

Cali Connection did that cross and called it Deadhead Og. I smoked some and it is way bomb.

G

Genius Genetics

Cali Connection did that cross and called it Deadhead Og. I smoked some and it is way bomb.

Cali Connections Deadhead OG is Chemdog 91 x SFV OG F4

There Chem valley Kush is the Chemdog D x SFV OGK V.II

H

Hydrobaby

I cant wait for my tax return Im gonna buy some baddass Og seeds. I was looing aroung the internet and found a site called elite seeds .com anyone know of them?

P

paulycali

Man there all great!

Depends on what you prefer in your OG's

You like yield?
You like potency?
You like Original flavors?

It all depends. I would research them follow some threads on the ones that catch your eye.

Seems like the farmers sent you in the right direction

Now remember you will still have to search for phenotypes so you ight not get what you wanted from the pack of seeds you purchased. Maybe cuttings of the selected phenotype may be better off for you.

Good luck on your search and have yourself a happy growing of a day

Venom818

Venom818

I cant wait for my tax return Im gonna buy some baddass Og seeds. I was looing aroung the internet and found a site called elite seeds .com anyone know of them?

sorry dude your to late he got busted

J

J3RM

I wouldn't know personally, but I came on here to say I've personally bookmarked and planned on purchasing Dr.Greenthumbs OG

so theres my 2cents

G

grenbone

The majority of cali connect's gear is made with a SFV OG Kush:
Deadhead OG
Tahoe OG
Larry OG
Sour OG

Then there is OGRaskal's gear...
White Fire OG Kush
Alien Fire OG Kush, etc..

There are also OG hybrids by Karma genetics, Pisces Genetics, and Connoisseur Genetics.

Dr. Greenthumb for S1's of OG Kush Ghost cut (feminized).

B

Bluenoser

I wouldn't know personally, but I came on here to say I've personally bookmarked and planned on purchasing Dr.Greenthumbs OG

so theres my 2cents

Out of all the OG's I've tried Greenthumb's is the one I kept. Stay away from Cali Connect gear. Nothing but trouble

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

44 Seed Service, not sure if they have a website, but you can find out where they stock them on weedtracker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom