Best orange/citrus flavored strain?

• Thread starter kansasgrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansasgrown

Okay my friends, everyone that has met me knows that I can not tolerate having to pop 20 seeds to find a certain pheno. I am looking for an orange/citrus flavored strain that I can grow out 20 seeds and have me 5 nice females with similar growth characteristics without having to worry about pheno varieties within any given pack. Any recommendations?

Larimy

Larimy

If you are looking for an Orange flavor think most people would suggest Sub's Agent Orange, Here is his info I just copied and pasted from Subs strain guide

Agent Orange

Agent Orange is a very good producer with extremely resinous large dense buds. The smell is amazing with hints of Oranges, Lemons and the smell of a Whiskey Sour cocktail. The strain contains pigments that have the ability to turn maroon, purple with cool nights. The buzz is up and motivating and make smile. The strain is a very heavy producer yielding large flat topped colas and very dense heavy buds. It does very well outdoors reaching over 10 feet in northern California. Indoors it can be topped and produce full canopies and heavy colas.

1) Phenotypes- Two main variations one short and thick and one taller and more resinous.
2) Height- Very tall block head colas
3) Yield- Very Heavy but all in last weeks
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Top and train into a bush.
6) Harvest Window-55-65 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 50/50
8) Hybrid- Local Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen
9)High type- Strong and tasty leaves a Orange after taste and an almost trippy high.
10) Taste like a cross between Oranges and sour mix even makes the bong water smell like Oranges!
11) My largest yields this run came from this strain

I couldn't find any on sell here, so here is a link to somwhere else where they are available

A

addamzbomb

looks great ...i too am looking for an orange flavored strain ...wonder if it will be avalible here ever?

tiedye611

tiedye611

this was available here for some time. great stain hooked up with some my buddy grew while attending the Harvest Festival

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

the most orange smoke ive ever had was Verite's Orange Diesel tho i dont think its available anymore. I have always wanted to cross the orange diesel and the agent orange was 1 of my dream crosses.

true grit

true grit

Damn, I'm still kickin my own ass for not picking up some Agent Orange beans!

budboy

budboy

Agent Orange smoking it right now and it is so orangey its outragous all pheno's smelt and tasted of oranges just with slight differences if you are looking for oranges then this is it:bong2:

true grit

true grit

How's the smoke overall? Strong high or just tastey?

H

herby

Agent Orange smoking it right now and it is so orangey its outragous all pheno's smelt and tasted of oranges just with slight differences if you are looking for oranges then this is it:bong2:

I would agree with that for sure. I have 5 or 6 females out of my pack. Heres a photo of 1. In another 4 days or so it will be 4 weeks into flower

4 2 025
H

herby

How long did you cure for?

budboy

budboy

it is all strong and tasty with good longevity to the buzz............herby got some here cured for only 2 weeks that smells and tastes so orange..........but it did even when i fast dried a sneaky taster bud!

R

Rural_GrowOp

I just ordered some of these and cant wait to get em. Large yields of orangie goodness.

B

Bonedoc

I know his thread is old, but I am about to pop some Agent Orange mysef. :)

D

DankstaDiaz

wow!! you guys know your shit,hope to be chating like you guys soon. How did yall learn so much, Can you teach me?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Agent orange! Go check my tga grow. I got some in there. Only 2 distinct phenos in the ao. A small girl that's short and bushy. A tall girl that's spread out and very resinous!

Top Bottom