best organic nutrient line?

• Thread starter shawnskush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I use GO

A1 was my favorite but they are out of the picture right now. Also I'm new to Organics so don't take my advice. I will say no matter what line I've tried as long as I'm using ACT it's been fire

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
yuup act is the most important part dead on dan how u been bro
I've been good and I'm sorry I didn't call you at the LA cup. It was nothing personal. I'd be happy to hang out sometime.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm curious how/what you tried. I hope they weren't valuable!

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I've been good and I'm sorry I didn't call you at the LA cup. It was nothing personal. I'd be happy to hang out sometime.

Sorry for the thread hijack.
no worries at all sorry to hear bout the beans it happens but im sure you got it all in check now and well sesh out some time yeah sorry bout the thread jack lets get back to organics my vote bio bizz a nice ACT and some molasses you should be straight Bio Bizz is the shit

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Organic nutrient line? Dont know if one exists it seems they have to chelate. A great organic route thats cheap, easy, effective and organic simplici-tea.com has a nute pack (40$)that you ammend, cook for a few weeks then water and act for the rest of plants life.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You guys wanna know what I've used and will readily recommend to new growers? Super Plant Tonic line, made by Blue Mountain Organics, on eBay. SUPER easy to use, pretty much foolproof. Not certified organic, but I don't know that BioBizz either, but they're really cool folks, give a really good deal for what you get and it just could not be an easier line to use.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Most 'organic' nutrient lines are not 100% organic, not sure if that matters to you. If you want pure organics the most efficient way would be to amend your soil with EWC, bone and blood meal, kelp, Caps bennies, ect. and use an ACT weekly.

If I used organic bottled nutes it would be General Organics (GO).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've gone that route, and the PBP, too, and I will still recommend the Super Plant Tonic to folks, especially newbs. Can't be bought in a hydro shop, though, that may bum some people out.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

dump all your soil outside, add EWC, matured compost, humic soil, azomite, and either guanos, blood/bone, or a mix of farm animal poop (my buddy keeps goats and ducks, he uses their poop and a little of his tilled into his dirt). Let it sit, tilling it every now and then, for at least a month. Adding cap's bennies helps mature the soil for sure. If the top dries out re-wet it before you till, once the dirt stops smelling like poopoo it should be goodn ready.

water with ACT made with the same compost you tilled into the dirt. Add fulvic acid and guanos as amendments. The simpler you keep it the better your results will be - I've never had as good of success with bottled organic nutes as I have just doing it the right (and super cheap) way and building my soil. Bottled nutes and inert soil is like a prison to plant roots - they get what they get, when they get it. A well-amended super soil is like a party mansion, everything is there and the plant can figure it out on it's own (like it's been doing for millions of years).

If you don't have a compost pile already, start one. It's too easy not to, and everything loves it, from the plants to the garbage dump.

K

kolah

I like General Organics but as of late I am not too trusting of the so-called "organics" labeling and the standards. The definition for "organic" has been blurred and wide open for deceit and abuse much like the terminology "All Natural" and "Holistic." "Organics" took a nosedive when the USDA took over organic labeling (and it's quality procedures) in 1998-99. The bar was lowered terribly.

I have been mixing my own soil from compost, horse manure and bat guano. Ya got to let it sit or it's often too hot. A simple pH test helps as well. And when using a new soil for the first time only subject it to a few plants to see how she goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom