Best Organic Soil For Clones...

• Thread starter JayJr814
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayJr814

JayJr814

I've been using the soil I have to grow my indoor plants for the clones after taken out of the clone dome and it's too strong and burns them until they can develop a tolerance to the neuts in the soil.. Any suggestions on good soil to use for clones, just until transplant into beds.. All organic only.

sedate

sedate

Awesome thanks I'll have to give it a try, right now I'm using fox farm ocean forest and it's just alittle too much for the newly rooted clones to handle

That's what everyone says. The standard recommendation is to go into one of the two potting soils before switching over to the OceanForest - for the final up-pot and light-flip.

JayJr814

JayJr814

That's what everyone says. The standard recommendation is to go into one of the two potting soils before switching over to the OceanForest - for the final up-pot and light-flip.
Word. I'll definately be switching ! Thanks for your input!

toxic1

toxic1

i use roots organic original for clones in cups then onto roots organic green fields. ive never had any burning using this combo.

Stahlherz420

Stahlherz420

Hey, good thread, but what if I’m cloning straight into soil? I plan on cloning auto flowering ones straight into soil and I read autos are more sensitive to transplant so I plan on leaving the clones in one 5 gallon pot for their entire lives.

4plant

4plant

Is rockwool organic? If so then rockwool or peat/ pearlite mix. Wait until a decent root system is established before planting in a primed soil

Top Bottom