Best outdoor strain?

• Thread starter hard_mind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hard_mind

Hi BOG

Can you please tell me which of your (available) strains is most suitable to grow outdoors in climate from Holland?

Thanks!

SpiderK

SpiderK

have you grown outdoor before ? I think it's bmr ....

H

hard_mind

yes have grown outdoors before...

Dis some research and looks like bogglegum (with NL in the mix) will be most suited in my climate...

B

Burned Haze

Bogglegum would be a good choice, as would BMR and Lifesaver.
Thanks and any tips on a climate for greenhouses and harvests on october 10th to 15? I am planning on doing 75 gal root pots -100 gal, any suggestions please? I am growing 3 pheno's of Bogglegum right now ( 5 th week flower)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

You will do well with Bogglegum in a greenhouse and they should finish by mid October.

Quite mold resistant but cold temperatures and high humidity can be a problem by harvest time. You should get nice yields with Bogglegum, Bogbubble, Lifesaver, BMR or LSD outside or in a greenhouse yields can go five pounds.

Baylife

Baylife

Hey bog what about sour strawberry or sour grapes outdoors? I would assume they would just get hella dense and have similar indica problems. Also yields of those two compared to BMR? Any help would be awesome.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Think bog is on record saying SSK is mold resistant....but I'd like to have the bushy one chime in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom