Best Outdoor Strains?? (MEDICAL, LARGE YIELDING)

• Thread starter arikjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arikjay

so next year i'm growing six plants outside. using organic soil mix in 100 gallon smart pots. i have plenty of time to plan right now, so i'd like to pick my strains wisely. i'd also like to get my seeds/clones soon so i can veg them to 2 or 3 ft before i put them outside early to mid May. i'd like to run three strains, two plants of each strain for a total of six plants. I want two of these strains to serve a medical purpose, and i want the third strain to be heavy yielding. so i need to pick a strain to serve each of these three properties:

1. pain relief/sleep disorder
2. daytime anxiety/depression
3. large yield

i know that pain/ sleep meds are usually indica, and i've also heard that sativa's are great for anxiety.

so my question's are:

from your experience; what is the best pain/sleep med strain, the best strain for relieving anxiety, and the best large yielding outdoor strain?

around what time did these strains finish for you? september, october, november?

any input is greatly appreciated!!! i'm hoping this thread will be helpful to everyone picking medical strains for outdoor growing. thanks for reading my post

I

ibTheMan

If your going to b using clone,be safe wait till june 1st, if not they could start to bud then reveg and that plant wont ever be as good(crap yields,thin crap branchs everywhere!)

The Strain depend on when your average first frost is, the later that date the different strains you can grow.
Even on june 1st you sure as hell dont need ah 2 or 3 foot plant already, top those suckers ah couple times after about the 10th to 12th node, theyll be so out of control it will be CrAzY!!!!!

Blaze

Blaze

There are soooo many strains out there it might work better if you give us a list of what stains you can get. I can make some recommendations but many are probably not strains that are easy to come by.

I

ibTheMan

SuperSilverHaze is a Great Outdoor plant that yields BIG!!! and its killer Taste and smell ,but only if it can go till around Oct. 15th to 20th.

genepool

genepool

for pain relief I'd look for a indica dom kush maybe like pure kush or a cross.
For a daytime/anxiety maybe Super Silver Diesel haze but I've never smoked it,
just seems like a good choice & a bit quicker then ssh but that just my opinion.
for a yeild look for critical mass or some type of commercial cash cropper.

Hope u find what u seek & have a good grow next season.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Dutch passion just put out a new fem strain. THE ULTIMATE. Its supposed to be a monster yielder, with possible haze lineage.

Auroera B from Flying dutchman, Ive heard, Will put out some Ridiculous yields.

D

DaygoKushMaster

The person that said kush is most correct. It's great for both of your ailments, large yeilds will be the next factor is yield. Large roots and good noots is key along with super-cropping

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

GRAAAAAAPEFRUUUUUUUIT!!! (or spice of life sweet tooth #3, basically the same thing)

H

happyinmendo

Vortex, killer queen crosses, Mr. Nice, Blue Dream, DJ Blueberry, DJ Grape Krush, C4, Calizahr, C Plus, all good from seeds. Pot of Gold, Most sativa leaning plants will not finish in most areas early enough... something to keep in mind. Most super indica plants will mold... most large yeilding indoor plants won't work well outdoors because they are too short and buds get too big and mold.

Super silver haze, Ak47 does ok.

H

happyinmendo

I've heard but not seen Sannies Killing Fields is a good candidate.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

blueberry x northern lights by dr atomic did pretty well - finished mid october.

several years ago i had early girl x hash plant by willy jack. i made a cross and grew it outside. it was a 6' bush with many massive colas - hash plant pheno. it smelled like grape and would have finished before oct 1.

R

Rabbi

UK cheese is a winner -large producer, doesn't require any type of special attention or supplements, Pest resistant for the most part, not mold susceptible. And it was the favorite of every visitor before they were told what everything was. And bag, smell, high appeal make it an easy seller, many love it.

G

Ganja D

Sour Queen is the titties! (Sour D x Killer Queen)

Do you have experience that you could share about this strain? I have a pack of seeds that I'm planning on starting this winter.
I thought it was Killer Queen (clone) x Alpha Diesel. I have a killer queen redux that did amazing outdoors that I'll be keeping for a while.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`d pick Oregon Grape as it is mold ,bug resistent grows large and has hard light green bud goodness.Great yields! Some one in our Co-op grew one this year and it impressed me!

Next year I`m going to grow more GDP. I`ll start em indoors to veg large and plant them in rased beds with SCROG under PCV pipe loops down the rows with HID lights inside so I can start em April 1st. Plan on using some large v shaped ruts and ridges already in and lining them with landscape fabric before putting the soil in and bulding up the above ground part.I`ll use the ridges for walk ways and put in 4x4 posts with wire fiencing built up down the rows with landscape fabric inside for the above ground part. after planting the 4x4 posts will have 50` of wire fience streached over the soil to make the first screen and larger screen will be placed above that to help support the colas.I`ll loop the plastic pipe to the top of the 4x4`s and run two runners of pipe along the top for support of the loops and to hang the lights. Then i can run some 6 mil rolls of plastic tarp and cover it when it`s cold or rains. add some drip lines w/ timers and there you go! I could run heat lines under the soil,fans or heaters on the ends or what ever. Also you could walk down the rows and spray from ether side when the tarps are rolled back. Goal is large yielding quality organic plants without bug/mold problems,nice straight easy to trim colas of dank purple sticky /smelling buds.(and less work).

B

Buddy Flowers

ganja d- yes, i do have experience with that strain. i did a few rounds of it indoors and put one outside last summer as an experiment and it turned out well. great yielder with long thick colas. i found that 70 days was best for it in order to get the sour fuel taste and smell. late developing terpenoids for sure!

H

Hodgegrown

White Queen is a must, grew 6 and averaged 4lbs each, other strain that's excellent for pain and sleep disorder is Medijuana. (Amstredam seeds) I've been giving out white queen seeds here in N Cali so you may have heard of her?

M

mapinguari

Are you doing light dep, or just counting on the cover to keep off rain that will help mold?

M

mapinguari

White Queen is a must, grew 6 and averaged 4lbs each, other strain that's excellent for pain and sleep disorder is Medijuana. (Amstredam seeds) I've been giving out white queen seeds here in N Cali so you may have heard of her?

Hodgegrown, I'm in your area, in the north end of the valley. Can you tell me more about White Queen?

Top Bottom