Best P. Urkel seed version

• Thread starter fondiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fondiz

I want to get some opinions on What strain/breeder has the best version of Purple Urkel in seed form? i know its not gonna be exact, i am looking for pretty close. don't really have access to the clones.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah if raskals drops the s1's thats the way to go. the only other person i know of that did soem work on it was sub cool with his deep purple. its urkle x querkle(urkel x spacequeen). other breeders have used urkle but have not tired to lock it down that i know off.

lollipopman

lollipopman

D9 is making some s1's, don't know if raskals making any

JH420

JH420

You'll find what you're lookin for in Raskal's WhiteUrkle...I've had a couple pure Urkle phenos, but the best ones are intermediate pheno's which are like Urkle on roids.

F

fondiz

thanks guys for all the input. how to get my hands on some raskal gear

D

Donk Frog

Purple wreck from reserve privada ---- easy to fing a urkle leaning phyno

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been working with the Urkle for awhile now and already have some treasured S1 beans. I also have my Purkle(Purple Urkle X The Purps) and now my Purkle 2.0 (Purple Urkle X Purkle(Urkle X Purps) these beans should have some nice Urkle dominant phenos. Once I backcross her further and shes cubed, they should be the closet thing to Urkle thats not selfed.
Here is the Urkle cut i'm working with now:

Urk zoom1
Urk1 1000 x 750
Urk3 1125 x 1500
Top Bottom