Best Part Of Being An Insomniac Is...

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

Roun here shrinks are hard ta come by at least in tha ways of havin some inkling of intelect. The population profile demographicaly doesnt support a benifical demand for well versed (educated) professionals. Us hillbillies are jus too poor an stupid an inbread. If you're out here an in the psychology field, yer either forced by the state to facilitate treatment to appease the welfare program's ideology of completeness. Or you're collecting "lab rats" fer the medical companies' stat sheet for their new wonder drug(s). I've seen them all. Kinda hard to have a "breakthrough" when there is no sight of or any form of intellectual intercourse. They gotta push you in the right direction. Make ya see the things you dont wanna see. So.. its been a few yrs since I been ta one. Had a guy fer a bit that I thought (outta niativity) was a benifical resource. Only to find out he was studying long-term effects on seroquel. Government backed might I add. Pushed that med like it was crack. But yer gonna push wat's payin you. The only option I'd have is ta go shoppin fer one in KC an thats over an hour each way. An I grew up thar (in tha hood mind you) talk about anxiety flashbacks. Ya might as well admit me. Lol (not really). Im a "white boy" an trust me I dealt with the repercussions of 200+ yrs of oppression in the first 18yrs of my life. I had no understanding or knowledge of the term as a youngin. Sure felt it though. Got my ass beat on a regular. Wonder why im deemed crazy? Ya had two things you could do.. fight or run. An im pretty damn good at both. Dont know why im goin on about all this. I guess cuz I'd like ta see a shrink again sometime. Talkin an listenin ta yerself is the true therapy. Now....
Back to the weed. I would love to try that there White Widow. I heard its quite good. People bring/smuggle various varieties across the "flatland gauntlet" called Kansass (damn jayhawkers). But I've never had the pleasure of meeting her. Id also like to try that darkstar. Being a single father (poor as hell) I cant runnoft ta CO an experience the medicinal variants. So I git what I got. An I have had so many problems with this creation its ridiculous. She is a grafted N1 Durban (watever that means) rootstock to a OG banana kush (wat that means also I haven't a clue) cutting (actually chewing. The boys' rabbits got loose in the house) crossed with a Durban Poison that hermied on me. I only got a couple seeds an of them three popped an only one threw out fem characteristics. Good thing by fate alone her clones have never had a pair of nuts found on em. I cant wait to find a good male so her youngins can become REAL plants. This lil lady it truly somethin special. Ive had people get floored on the water leaves alone. I wish that some more scientificly endowed individual (has the financial and legal resources) could git her ta grow easier. She is a bitch ta grow. I kill probably four outta every five of her clones somewhere along the life cycle. An ive been told I could make a palm tree grow in Antarctica. Failure shore does humble a man.
DAMN! I know it obvious I ain't had no sleep. I just wrote this book here an ain't said a word about nothin. Just fuckin ramblin on and on. Think im gonna go tinker on sumptin in the shop. Y'all be blessed now an "GET SOME SLEEP!"

showmegreen

showmegreen

Well I got two hrs of shut eye all most. Cut an split wood from sun up ta sun down. Four plus some cord of heatin wood hauled cut split an stacked. An a good solid two cord of fruit wood fer smokin/cookin. Apple, cherry an plum. Them pork steaks are gonna taste gooood tonight! Especialy after this durbannana bho head change. Got rid of the youngins. Nice quiet night to myself. Ahh! The joys of the lil things! FUCK THIS! Might see what kind o'trouble I kin git inta after supper. Hmmmm?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Motherlode and other of you guys too... Have you had your testosterone levels checked? It could be an issue? Especially if you had a high normal level when you were younger and it dropped too fast.

Warning about Benadryl ... they have released research that it can cause alzheimer's and/or dementia.

You could also try some GHB. People who use it often sleep like babies.

But get a testosterone level checked for sure.

Insomnia sucks. It is robbing you of living your life to it's fullest.

rollon

rollon

I'm a cargiver for older vet who has trouble sleeping every so often. I grew some high cbd harlequin just for him and he said it was the only weed that truly helped him to get some actual deep sleep. Good luck fellas

showmegreen

showmegreen

I'm a cargiver for older vet who has trouble sleeping every so often. I grew some high cbd harlequin just for him and he said it was the only weed that truly helped him to get some actual deep sleep. Good luck fellas
What is harlequin's pedigree may I ask? "Im down with high CBDs. Yeah you know me!" "Who's down with high CBDs? This whole party!" LOL! That song just popped inta my head. Jus had ta do it! No seriously have never heard of harlequin before. Is it indica? Sativa? Hybrid?
There's jus so many!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Actually got almost six hours of sleep last night (well this mornin) didn't wake up till 10:15ish. I felt hungoverish all noonhour ta bout 4:30. So far I feel as if I could be able to rest this evening too. That'd be jus nice if so, right near perfect. I didnt have nuthin ( no alcohol or pills) besides some bho on top of some waterleaves either. Oh an some fruitwood smoked porksteaks with an applesauce Chutney, sauteed brussel sprouts an asparagus tops an baby Portobello shrooms in balsamic wine buttersauce. Fer dessert: monkey bread with a caramel fruit cocktail glaze and an ice cold glass of fresh cow's milk. Then another bowl of leaves n BHO. Fer a bedtime snack. Hope y'all are sleeping well.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Motherlode and other of you guys too... Have you had your testosterone levels checked? It could be an issue? Especially if you had a high normal level when you were younger and it dropped too fast.

Warning about Benadryl ... they have released research that it can cause alzheimer's and/or dementia.

You could also try some GHB. People who use it often sleep like babies.

But get a testosterone level checked for sure.

Insomnia sucks. It is robbing you of living your life to it's fullest.

I check my testosterone levels every time i spank it ;) Levels seem healthy to me ;)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Definitely watch out for that Benadryl shit. I have a few homies that are what I would call addicted to it. They can't sleep at all without it anymore. Good luck catching those Zzzzz everyone! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fucking slept 5 hours last night - got up and ran my ass off all day making shit happen

came home and there were 5 pot plants on my back porch - apparently somebody I know wanted some help making cuts and yeah - wtf is wrong with people?

I wasnt home - had not talked to him about this or even heard from him in 2 weeks - for all he knew I was fucking out of town

oh yeah the whole point of that rant was I should be tired

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Here's one for you.....
Having your downstairs neighbor ask , more than once , after being told the first time that you were totally against it, if you know where to score some meth.
Really?
I know I'm up late, but do I look or act like a freaking tweaker?
NO!
LMAO Life in the ghetto.
Peace

Shamus

Shamus

beSt part is you never miss the QVC knife shows.

Also on the GHB note, you only sleep for 3 hours then you have to redose @Tobor the 8th Man . Also might as well get the precursor the GHB (GBL) as its a lot cheaper and can find it easily. Ehemm. Google.

However fuck both of them

BUT! it's legit every three hours you have to redose.. I read this in regards to the actual prescribed GHB they give to insomniacs. That's one of its drawbacks is coming down off it it wakes you up... And also makes you very dependent

Latest posts

Top Bottom