Best Place in So Cal to get clones?

• Thread starter BNUTTHEHUT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Anyone know anywhere to get some good cuts in so cal besides P.O. They are a little hit and miss on the strains.
Thanks

J

JointOps

Check out Mid County Patients Association (MCPA) in north Anaheim. I have grown out many of their clones and they always have a nice stock/selection and quality. Here's the link

Rushoe

Rushoe

I know what you mean about the P.O cuts the tahoe one was really good but who knows if its the same one they used to have.Your better off grabbing a few from a pal if you have one on here or somewhere else. Or grabbing yourself some some sick ass beans...Thats really the only way to know if the clones are what the tag says they are.Good luck with your search.

M

mrbong73

CMPA has some decent cuts listed. Not sure if they're in stock.

C

cannabull

I've heard good things about greenview collective in Elsinore, have not had a chance to see for myself though.

C

cannabinoid

if you're near SD, Green Coast Collective is a good place to go, they go the extra step to maintain every cutting with azamax

B

bluntkiller619

where in so cal i know some providers with good genetics

D

dragtheone

been to MCPA quite a few times, definitely hit or miss and they never have matching clones and medicine on the shelves. I'm looking for a better place in the OC area as well.

bloads

bloads

Just found this site, they have an amazing selection of clones, up in Studio City.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Just found this site, they have an amazing selection of clones, up in Studio City.

Thank you. I'm still trying to find white fire & Chemdog D.

I spent over $800 at P.O trying to get the real cut of Chemdog D and ended up with the Borg (two spotted spider mite) that has been one hell of a bitch to get rid of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom