best place online to buy a grow tent?

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

anyone know where i should go online to get a grow tent who has the best prices and the best tent material any info would be great

R

ReadySetGrowD9

I use a tent i got from ebay and its Great!.... its a 6x6x6 and was $175 including shipping

Peace
D9

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

cheaphydroponics.com has good prices on DR II tents.
Homebox too.

I

ibTheMan

Ebay for sure 4.6ft x 4.6ft Sun Hut is only 214 shipped on ebay, $400 shipped for 5 x 9.3 Sun Hut (which is one of the best)

Cort

Cort

Check with your local shop. Sometimes they will offer a discount if your spending a few hundred bucks, even if it just brings the price down to what you would get the tent for online, spending in your local shop is a good policy.

H

hemdigler

i got a 4x4 for $100 on ebay shipped to my door.. had to get another at that price..

P

papowerbud

I've got a 6x4x7 hydrohut silver and love it. I put it up by myself in about an hour, and if I had to do it again it would be cake. High quality materials and all steel construction no plastic in the corners etc. Tons of vents/ducts/ports for everything you need as well. Another nice thing is the top has a crossed substructure so you can hang your lights, filters, etc. as well...

J

jtmyzery2008

also i was wondering what im gonna need for a 4x4x6 flowering room i know im gonna get a 600 watt hps light what size fans would i need for the intake and outake

I

ibTheMan

Sun Huts are 4.6 x 4.6 x 7ft high and made alot better the other tents. but there called 4x4 or sun hut xl, lg is 3 x 5, xxl is 4.6 x 9.3. i got the lg and xl
I have the Sun Hut is 4 x 4 and i got ah 1000w w/ ah blockbuster 6 hood, works perfect, very best reflector for tents.imo
cause the hood vents r srt8, i use a $30 250cfm inline from homedepot works perfect for exhaustn one light, ah 4" canfan and carbon set up will exhaust the inside the tent and control smell.
and ah 6" air king clip fan or 2 for move'n air.

powerplant

powerplant

Just some info just remember, if your planning on hanging your lights from the ceiling structure. On some cheaper tent they suck ass! The ones on ebay the 75x75x75 I believe has a stronger structure but the 60x60x60 ceiling is trash only thing your hanging from those are T5's.

convex

convex

What brand has a 60 inch ceiling?
Been looking for something 6 foot or under ...

Cheers

I

ibTheMan

What brand has a 60 inch ceiling?
Been looking for something 6 foot or under ...

Cheers

you must have a low basement, they do need to make some short tents, or maybe someone already does.

Top Bottom