Best Place To Get Clones In Boulder/denver?

• Thread starter Alejandacock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Aw man I just got a little hard reading this I hope there's an indica scotts mmmmm I'll be using some gifted pollen and a norcal catpiss
You liked the white ghash too right? How about white ghash x Scotts OG for an indica kick?

You tried the scotts that chicken grew right? Natural picked a great pheno and from what I heard was that his male is way better
To be clear, the male had a stronger smell and was a prototypic triangle Kush in expression- whether he will produce good progeny remains to be seen, but intuition tells me I got lucky and found a smoker.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You liked the white ghash too right? How about white ghash x Scotts OG for an indica kick?

To be clear, the male had a stronger smell and was a prototypic triangle Kush in expression- whether he will produce good progeny remains to be seen, but intuition tells me I got lucky and found a smoker.
Yea it had a good narcotic high but I feel it was a little boring tasting but out of everything I tried from cm it was my favorite stone I would love to see a ghash effect with scotts flavor

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Yea it had a good narcotic high but I feel it was a little boring tasting but out of everything I tried from cm it was my favorite stone I would love to see a ghash effect with scotts flavor
Indoors white ghash tastes awesome! But I love Hashplant flavors but I'm biased. White only has good flavor when you get it just right

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well looks like you are just going to have to let me sample lol I really enjoyed the cookies cross you had last time and I'm a cookies hater so I trust your pallet

G

GreenTrees88

Denver Clone Store has a huge list of clones. Never tried them before so...

Here is some of their listed strains.

Thai Lights (Northern Lights X Thai Stick) – 80% Sativa / 20% Indica

Chem Dawg (Original Strain) – 75% Sativa / 25% Indica

CD & MD #7 (Chem Dawg X Moby Dick) – 75% Sativa / 25% Indica

Sour Diesel (Northern Lights X Chem Dawg) – 75% Sativa / 25% Indica

Moby Dick (White Widow X Pure Haze) – 70% Sativa / 30% Indica

Cali-Orange (Island Sweet Skunk X Agent Orange) – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica

Golden Goat (Hawaiian Romulan X Island Sweet Skunk) – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica

King Chem Kush (Chem Dawg X Chemdog #4 X King Louis XIII) – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica

Lemon Diesel (Lost Coast OG X California Diesel) – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica

Girl Scout Cookies (Durban Poison X Cherry Kush X OG Kush) – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Ice (Afghani Skunk X Shiva X Northern Lights) – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Snow Goddess (Goddess OG X Ski Train) – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Sour OG (Sour Diesel X OG Kush) – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Space Queen (Romulan X Cinderella 99) – 50% Sativa / 50% Indica

Andy’s OG (Moby Dick X OG Kush) – 40% Sativa / 60% Indica

Blue Dream (Blueberry X Pure Haze) – 40% Sativa / 60% Indica

Elephant Purple (Elephant Bud X Purps) – 40% Sativa / 60% Indica

Fruity Pebbles (Big Bud X Afghan Skunk) – 40% Sativa / 60% Indica

Grape Krush (Highland Thai X Afghan) – 40% Sativa / 60% Indica

xavier7995

xavier7995

I think anyone would be pretty disappointed with what they got from either of those places; being a clone has no bearing on the quality of the plant the clone was taken off of. You can sprout a random seed of any of those crosses and then sell clones of it, doesn't mean it is good in any way shape or form. Just because it says it is a GSC or whatever doesn't mean it is the representation of that cross everyone is getting boners over; would make a bet you are getting the 99% of phenos that are crap and gonna herm. Not to mention the disease, bugs, mislabeling, etc.

It would take a week or two more to just do a run from seed, I just don't see the point in welcoming issues into your grow when the problems are easily avoided. You might even find your own keeper plant, or at least be able to keep the best expression of the cross from the seed pack. You could then set yourself up with your own clones going forward.

G

GreenTrees88

Thank you.
You can have everything in life you desire if you just help enough other people get what they desire.
Zig Zigler
peace

xavier7995

xavier7995

Same, wasn't trying to be a butt, its just that every single place in the city has garbage unfortunately. Seeing as this is a place for enthusiasts, well....we want everyone to have the best possible mj experience they can. I used to recommend places but then wound up looking like a dick as they would inevitably let people down, then they want to know why you sent them to a place selling stuff that is on par with mexican tire weed you buy from the ghetto.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I asked a dispensary guy if they had any fresh properly cured flower and he informed me that colorado is so dry that everything they get turns to dust...
I thought to myself, uhh bull...a dispensary doesnt know how to cure or it is cheaper to just dry it out cracker dry, throw it in a room with some fans and forget about it until its time to put it in little green film canisters.
Either that or they make concentrate and edibles out of all the good stuff and sell the leftover bunk.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Lol, care to name names for that silly comment:) I actually never took issue with overly dry weed from a disp, I thought of it as more bang for my buck, I don't want to pay money for water, gimme that extra .2 grams of weed dust please.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I dont smoke or name names, fresh flower makes a much thicker tastier vapor cloud in my airizer extreme q. I would rather have half as much fresh flower than twice as much dust.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Point taken. I snort my herb so the dryer the better.

edit: VVVVV No man, just being goofy. VVVV

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No offense guys but the better your weed is grown the moisture will retain longer. I've had batches that are bone dry a week in a jar. Lol I find the overly dried buds have very little terps wich sucks imo

xavier7995

xavier7995

Man if I am paying 20 bucks a gram, that gram better be as close to hash as it can get. Wholeheartedly agree it is a sign of low quality, but well....I kind of view it as the most bang for your buck. It's more thc per dollar spent, but yes...less enjoyable.

Top Bottom