Best place to sell supplies

• Thread starter legaleyes13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
legaleyes13

legaleyes13

I'm on the verge of buying a few gavita pros, but I have a few ballasts and bulbs that I've never used. I was wondering if there is a good place other than Ebay to sell supplies... Thanks in advance.

P

paulycali

Ebay for sure. Oh yeah craigslist too. Other than that some local stores will sell your used equipment. Which ones? Not quite sure but there around. I would just hit up ebay as you will get the most for your equipment. You'd be surprised what people pay for grow equipment on ebay. Some people have zero access to equipment and are afraid to use online shops and feel more comfortable buying off someone on ebay

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Ebay for sure. Oh yeah craigslist too. Other than that some local stores will sell your used equipment. Which ones? Not quite sure but there around. I would just hit up ebay as you will get the most for your equipment. You'd be surprised what people pay for grow equipment on ebay. Some people have zero access to equipment and are afraid to use online shops and feel more comfortable buying off someone on ebay

I hear you, but I'm one of those sketched out people. I'm a little nervous about selling things with my email address attached on my ebay account, then shipping things with my name on a package... Maybe I'll call some local stores and see if they'll take them off of my hands.

P

paulycali

I hear you, but I'm one of those sketched out people. I'm a little nervous about selling things with my email address attached on my ebay account, then shipping things with my name on a package... Maybe I'll call some local stores and see if they'll take them off of my hands.

There's ways to do it without giving up your personal information. No need to ship with your name on it as it's paid for so just send it out as Jim Smith or whatever. Just make sure the addy is correct and you'll be fine. Find another way of getting paid other than paypal. You can accept other forms of payment. Find one that makes you comfortable. Good luck leagaleyes13 :)

waayne

waayne

I don't know what your local Hydro/Gardening stores are like, but all the stores around my area buy used equipment
and/or will sell it for you on commission......

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

There's ways to do it without giving up your personal information. No need to ship with your name on it as it's paid for so just send it out as Jim Smith or whatever. Just make sure the addy is correct and you'll be fine. Find another way of getting paid other than paypal. You can accept other forms of payment. Find one that makes you comfortable. Good luck leagaleyes13 :)

Thanks, man... I'll setup a new Ebay account.

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

I don't know what your local Hydro/Gardening stores are like, but all the stores around my area buy used equipment
and/or will sell it for you on commission......

I made a couple of phone calls, and so far I got no takers...

F

FruitOfTheLabor

make an email address.. and send the shit threw ups or fedex as long as theres a correct address to deliver to I wouldn't put a return address.. shouoldnt b an issue.

ZONER

ZONER

Use the shipping address "AS" the return address, just make up a different 1st name than bring it to a Fed Ex or UPS location and ship it they don't give a rats A$$ .....

CropAndGardn

CropAndGardn

Myself & thousands of hydroponics shops, online retailers, amazon, ebay, etc ship grow equipment all over not just the country but the world, this is 2013, grow equipment doesn't bat an eye. Maybe an ltl. shipment to a residential neighborhood might be weird. You don't have to put your name on the package you can use your ebay handle or a fictitious name for your ebay sales. You don't have to use your address but at least use a po or some way you can get your item back if something goes wrong with delivery or payment. Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me too
, but Iv'e realized theyre not. Turns out I'm not that important.

Top Bottom