best place to surf and grow????

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danko

where would be a good place to grow thats within an hour or so from a good beach for surfing? maybe a good beach break?

D

danko

oh yeah? whats the areas rules on plants and dried smokables there bro?

Z

zoeronerer

do u liek sharks or no sharks? that is the question...........if yes move to cresent city on the border......waves waves waves..........or hey west marin is nice ......santa cruz if u want all yer neighbors doing the same thing as u. i liek ben lomond i know my spelling sukz.......have fun buy a black wetsuit dont pee in it.............sharks hunt from mammal urine........

C

concretedawg

danko ,the research i did was at santa cruz also , but then i also have a friend in maui right now!!!!.......

The Joker

The Joker

Dude,

What kind of surf is in Santa Cruz? Ice cold, crowded point breaks that are easy to surf.
North of Santa Cruz is Four mile, Davenport and lots of hidden spots you can surf yourself. You can legally grow lots in SC.

Nor-Cal whisky creek, salt point, point arena, Humbolt... emerald triangle , lots of surf, no crowds, ice cold.... I love it.

I don't know anything about growing in Hawaii, but you can't beat warm water.

The hard part is earning a living and affording the rents or buying a home.

H

HIBUSHDOCTA

i would say my state, because you cant beat hawaiian surf. but theres so many rippers and the meanest green harvest in the U.S.A

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

uhh any where near LA comes to mind... try... huntington beach, seal beach, san dieago, manhattan beach, venice... and many more

D

danko

i heard LA is trying to put a stop to dispen!series and all, that is why i wasnt really thinken near there... thanks tho bros. i havent been in so long i havent a clue where to go! growing is the main reason im going and surfing would be secondary, i also like to snowboard quite a bit so cali is ideal. just trying to figure out where i can grow the most the safest and be able to catch some good waves and be able to cruz out to the mountains during a good dumping!

W

waverunner_21

ok, are we talking in the states, or the world, if the latter the possibilities are endless. Morocco, in the southern region, taghazout, some of the best, longest, right hand point breaks around, killers, anchor point, hash point, bananas, and of corse boilers. portagul, sagres, another place with a great climate as well as good surf. if your looking for some where close to home, cali, im assuming, then the place you have to check in the storm rider guides, usa edition,google low pressure storm rider guides.

they will have all the info you need for sure, climate wise and surf wise. but a few suggestions off the top of my head, if your willing to brave colder sea head north, there plenty of good waves to catch up oregon way. santa cruise is nice, good waves, but there a very local scene there. Any where in between cali and portland will have great empty waves. Australia is the shit for both of you concerns. New Zealand as well, on the west coast it will be hard to find a place not in cali where the waves are consistently pumping. some near the oregon state line would be a place to start looking. good luck man, il check my storm riders and see what pops up and get back to you.

ohana farms

ohana farms

try up north in oregon, we try to keep iton the DL, but plenty of juice up here from oct to march

p3s7

p3s7

I would have to go with HIBUSHDOCTA. Visited Hawaii not too long ago. Lots of space, lots of water, cheap rent, beautiful place and it's legal there.

D

danko

what do you guys know about pismo beach and the rest of the central coast? any info on the surf there or just about the area?

The Joker

The Joker

I've actually caught waves in Cambria, but that was a freak storm. I haven't checked Pismo. If I make a trek, I like going to Rincon on wierd days like Thanksgiving when no one is out. There are a bunch of great breaks south of Santa Barbara and Ventura is good. I've driven up and down the coast and look for the parked cars and hike around.

Lately, I've been loving the Sonoma and Mendocino coasts. It's great surf and no agro boneheads. Point Arena, Whiskey Creek and Secrets make me happy.

Z

zoeronerer

I've actually caught waves in Cambria, but that was a freak storm. I haven't checked Pismo. If I make a trek, I like going to Rincon on wierd days like Thanksgiving when no one is out. There are a bunch of great breaks south of Santa Barbara and Ventura is good. I've driven up and down the coast and look for the parked cars and hike around.

Lately, I've been loving the Sonoma and Mendocino coasts. It's great surf and no agro boneheads. Point Arena, Whiskey Creek and Secrets make me happy.

ahahah cambria has no cops they have to come from bispo......... hahahha i used to live there in the 90's lost my partner bummer.... anyways there is that little wedge r in town some of the biggest grows outside in that area.... actually fuck it grown anywer surf anywer....i got homeys that surf in the great lakes and bust it on the shores......aloha from hawaii ....kids 40' swell tomorrow ....are u readddyyyyy

Latest posts

Top Bottom