Best places to order Seeds CANADA

• Thread starter Tech4523
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tech4523

Tech4523

Hi guys,

Just looking for everyone go to Seeds Banks are. I my self have only ordered from True North.

Let me know what you guys use ?

Also anyone know where to get legit DJ Short Blueberry seeds some of the sites I seen look sketch lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
WSS.
worldstrongeststrains.
you’ll have to sign in with email, trust me its worth it.
though you should be a grower already with these strains, i think it’s just regular seeds, so you’ll have to sex them, and most are F1 strains.
look at my latest videos, in growing 3 different strains and i never had one problem, best yet to me..

the rrock

the rrock

TNSB is the best in Canada (good customer service foe me at least) canuk seeds elite strains are the Bomb,also gorilla bomb by Bomb seeds is top 10 in the worlds strongest, also canuk cookies is in their also

Tech4523

Tech4523

TNSB is the best in Canada (good customer service foe me at least) canuk seeds elite strains are the Bomb,also gorilla bomb by Bomb seeds is top 10 in the worlds strongest, also canuk cookies is in their also
Yeah I have
Humbolt
purple Trainwreck
Master Kush

Canuck Cheese Auto

Bomb Seeds Cosmic Bomb Auto

running atm

dred

dred

I've used TCS torontocannabisseeds and NSB niagara seed bank both delivered quick.
every seed from TCS popped and they give freebies.
Think qubeccannabisseeds and tcs are same company or at least affiliated.
Havnt popped any from niagara no freebies but they have their own genetics as well as a few other popular ones.

Wristle

Wristle

No personal experience but have seen Jordan of the Islands mentioned a ton over the years.

juggernaut

juggernaut

ATTITUDE.COM
Get the insurance they have come thru everytime. 15+ orders over 10 years.

Top Bottom