Best plan for processing for long-term storage?

• Thread starter whereisrks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whereisrks

Personally, I like carts because I find they're easy to use, quick, and efficient. I hate the harshness and unpleasantness of smoking in general. I would love to know what the best to harvest a crop would be for long-term storage, as I'm not a heavy user.

I was thinking immediate freeze, then make bubblebag hash, which I could use a rosin press and try to make my own carts, which should hopefully last for a long time. Is there an easier plan than this? I would love to preserve as much of the flavor and terp from the harvest as possible.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Tale the best of the best dry bud you haven Bud brush it and save the sugar leaf you remove cure the bud at least 3 months. Burp it a few times to make sure the moisture is correct. You can use any jar for that. Stick it in a shoe box and cover.

Everything else including the sugar leaf from above
After processing I run the hash threw a brass coffee filter into a stainless bowl. Turn it upside down and bang it on some cardboard to dry.
Then what passed threw the brass filter I run threw a paper coffee filter. Fold it a few times and press between some towels.
Let dry over night and it's great smoke.

Mix bottle well, Set timer. Watch carefully until you just see a green haze forming on the hash in the bottle. Then Take the time in minutes.
.Siphon off the water. Refill with clean water and mix, set timer a little less than what it took to see green on hash in glass jar. Siphon off water or use a baster to remove the pure chrysalis before any green stuff settles. Then run it threw filters for incredibly clean bubble hash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom