Best pot size for Durban Poison

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Amen to that. I can now see that the second I feel I have one thing down it's a new thing im having to learn. This last crop was small. 6 autos and each was shy of 2 ounces with some MAJOR FUCK UPS. But the Buds came out nice and then I didn't even think about humidity drastically decreasing when we turned our heat on and some of my Buds got dry outsides much quicker but they are in jars with 62% humidity packs and coming along. As long as I'm having fun, and can get stoned, everything along the way is just a learning game

C

Christos1974

Oceans Forrest Soil. Which then is another good topic lol should I go coco or stick with what I've used. Keep in mind my plants are SEVERLY stunted from issues I had weeks 1 to 4 also on both grows now. Still learning

Amen to that. I can now see that the second I feel I have one thing down it's a new thing im having to learn. This last crop was small. 6 autos and each was shy of 2 ounces with some MAJOR FUCK UPS. But the Buds came out nice and then I didn't even think about humidity drastically decreasing when we turned our heat on and some of my Buds got dry outsides much quicker but they are in jars with 62% humidity packs and coming along. As long as I'm having fun, and can get stoned, everything along the way is just a learning game
That's a good attitude to have my friend, grow so I don't have to pay for it. But more importantly, I grow because I want to know what I'm smoking and that the bud isn't polluted with pesticides. There are so many dispensaries here in Bakersfield, CA with pretty girls who know nothing about cannabis, I even question the label on the jar, how do we really know the strain unless we grow it ourselves.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Amen....that's EXACTLY why I started growing. Even the guy I trusted forever to get me bud I thought was being legit till I grew gelato and realized I had been cheated many times. All good now.

H

hawkman

Not true. Bud size is genetic. Pot size can affect it but we have never had an issue with small buds and we grow in 3 gal pots.
Our current auto has .. had .. buds twice the size of the pix above.
same issue - pot size -- 3gallon or 5 gallon -- comes down to room size (3x2.5) either 4 -- 5 gallon or 6 -- 3 gallon ??

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Nice to hear from ya- ya get all settled
Sorta. The place we were moving into burnt down just before we got here. So we wound up with an old abandoned house and it's taken us 3 months to get it operational. It's not complete, but we are able to live in it now. So much work. We need to win the lottery so we can just have one built the way we want it. Nice full basement with a hidden grow room....

I'm trying to drop in from time to time but I still don't have any time.. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom