Best practice for washing your sticky hands?

• Thread starter Souffle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Wow! $15 and $30 to get resin of my hands? It does look like there are good ingredient, though.

T

treehugger

olive oil m8

Absolutely, olive oil is the best kitchen cabinet solution as the mono saturated oils are aggressive dissolvers of plant resins. A further tip is to keep your gripping hand (the one without the scissors) slightly moistened with oil while working - not much will stick to your fingers.

Cort

Cort

glove.jpg

Problem solved.

Love the smell of my dank, dont like wearing it like cologne though.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

gloves lol

I'll use alcohol and paper towel. go back and forth between the two about 3 x and im sticky free. never spent much time on the subject because gloves are just easier.

hightide

hightide

Dawn dishwashing liquid works well, but I'm gonna try the olive oil next time.

OGONLY

OGONLY

+4 on the gloves. Love how the hash is so easy to recover from them. Hate having to clean sticky hands. Alcohol always works but does take its toll in the moisture department. Will have to try oil next time.

B

Beasters X Haze

olive oil and salt - wash hands with hot water then soap/ rinse 2x then paper towel dry.. you will be 100%

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

orange automotive gritty soap with steel wool or a pumice stone. n if no soap, gas.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I have found that plundging my whole hand into my mouth and sucking on it till the end of star wars re-runs usaully does the trick nicely!!!!:banana1sv6:

....:thinking..............i guess cooking oil works

2tall

2tall

I like to use olive oil or any type of cooking oil.
Then I use dish soap to remove the oil.

Souffle

Souffle

Wow, I slept on this thread for awhile. Incredible, people.
You've made some happy clean hands over here. Sticky be gone!
Thank You

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I go butter, at room temp it takes the goo off so much better than olive oil imo And cheaper, then a hot water rinse with some yummy smelling dish soap:D
Did olive oil for years and laughed at my buddy who buttered it up and then I started buttering and never looked back...lol

darkmatter

darkmatter

alchool or gloves but that lava soap will get greese AND THAT STICKEY

dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

Gotta go baby oil with this one. Gets rid of the smell and the sticky

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Baby oil seems to work for one of my women here.
A person whom was clipping with me says coconut oil from trader joes work. witch i saw it with my own eyes work like it was dirt and soap...
Know a fellow that works with tons of bud, he likes paint remover. Not down with how much it could eat your hand up.

Some of the best cleaners for removing oil, is using oil. Even going with tons of girls getting a facial. You learn something from those places you get drag off too.. How do you think the girls have wonderful face.

Top Bottom