Best Premade Organic Soil for Autoflowers?

• Thread starter organicgordon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicgordon

organicgordon

Hey people,

Going in to my first grow, and I have about everything chose aside from the soil I’m going to use. Planned grow setup is a 3gallon fabric smart pot in a 2x2 grow tent.

I want to use a bagged super soil to make the process easier. My goal is to add/amend as little as possible, outside of adding perlite and mycorrhizae. I am in an apartment so making my own soil isn’t really an option

I’m between KIS organics and their nutrient pack, or Coast of Maine Stonington with their fertilizer/amendments.

Do you all have a suggestion as to which I should do? willing to pay a premium on soil if it’s good enough to last almost a full autoflower grow cycle with minimal fertilizer/amendments on the backend. If you wouldnt use either of these, which soil would you use and why? Please let me know, thanks!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey people,

Going in to my first grow, and I have about everything chose aside from the soil I’m going to use. Planned grow setup is a 3gallon fabric smart pot in a 2x2 grow tent.

I want to use a bagged super soil to make the process easier. My goal is to add/amend as little as possible, outside of adding perlite and mycorrhizae. I am in an apartment so making my own soil isn’t really an option

I’m between KIS organics and their nutrient pack, or Coast of Maine Stonington with their fertilizer/amendments.

Do you all have a suggestion as to which I should do? willing to pay a premium on soil if it’s good enough to last almost a full autoflower grow cycle with minimal fertilizer/amendments on the backend. If you wouldnt use either of these, which soil would you use and why? Please let me know, thanks!
I haven’t come that line but have great success with fox farm ocean forest

Nkc1451

Nkc1451

Check out nature living soil they make one just for autoflowers and theres a couple guys on youtube that use it have killer plants

Top Bottom