Saints Row 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
Shaun White Snowboarding
KillZone 2
Fifa 2009

S

sonik1

download demos from the store before you waste money on games you wont end up playing, like me :)

i have so many games but only ever touch cod4 untill modern warfare 2 comes out in 2 months or so,

F

Frozen Farmer

I would really recommend COD4: MW over Ghost Recon AW2. Ive played both, and am wholey addicted to COD4: MW... I have already preordered the Prestige edition of MW2 so i can get me some Night Vision goggles!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Don't play a lot myself..but if you like American football then Madden '10 and I do like the FIFA game. Hope I can make it to the World Cup in Johannesburg, South Africa 2010.

It is great for saving any movies you have right into the system. The PS3 allows you to use your internet thru your TV..it's freakin' awesome. Plus...you can play Blu-Ray movies on your PS3.

JH420

JH420

Think im going to get these games to start with

Need For Speed: ProStreet
Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA 4
Saints Row 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
Shaun White Snowboarding
KillZone 2
Fifa 2009

I love the UFC game and it's most fun with your friends...they can pick it up really quickly. I wouldn't recommned buying that many games to start, you may never get around to them all...atleast I know I wouldn't.
Tiger Woods Golf is pretty good too.

R

Rolln J

one of my favs is a game called Pure - its an ATV race game, but its arcade style so that the learning curve is very fast - sick graphix and playability...

you can play online, or do the circuit races - there's freestyle (mad tricks), sprint and full race and it should be a cheap(er) game now.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Its out today man, modern warfare 2, sick!

Yeah mines coming from the uk, it better hurry up!!

we just finished need for speed shift this week and call of Juarez.

Wet should be in my mailbox today, looks a good game.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

You lucky bastard, wet wasnt released for pc, have you watched any of the trailers for it? And I wont ruin MW2 for ya, but dude, intense, my bottom lip is almost bleeding from biting it, lol.

S

SmokeMan

I love the UFC game and it's most fun with your friends...they can pick it up really quickly. I wouldn't recommned buying that many games to start, you may never get around to them all...atleast I know I wouldn't.
Tiger Woods Golf is pretty good too.

I agree bro , The UFC game is a very good game to play if you like watching UFC . You can make a career and learn all the tricks very easy imo. I love the game . Its always fun to make my buddy tap or knock him out. Cant do it in real life so why not on the game ? :D

R

Rolln J

oh yeah - stoner - forgot about my other favorite game - lol UFC is pretty good - lots you can do for a fighting game!

R

RamboStyle

modern warfare 2 is a must have (completed it last ngt) UFC, killzone2, GRAW2, Uncharted2

Top Bottom