best purple out there?

• Thread starter ryderhardr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rswsound

Sonoma cut gods gift is the strongest. Best flavor would be mendo purps. jah bless

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Gorilla grape and Gorilla X Raskal OG..:bong2:

GG 6
PKV2 1
PKV2 2
PKV2 3
PKV2 5
R

rswsound

yo d420! I'm doing a godsgif x rog from seed. It mite be similar to that.

420king-spaded

How about some double purple doja i blazed some of that when i was visiting in cali a few years back we brought back 2 ounces and it the first 1 lasted 2 weeks and the second was saved for christmas and new years good times ayy kinger

B

Backward_Z

Dawg's Waltz is pretty dank and grows well. Mendo Purps has amazing flavor but isn't incredibly potent. Can't go wrong with GDP/Urkel.

M

medleaf

gdp is great for flavor id give her a 10. for potency id give her an 8.5

twisted purple og kush gets a 10 in potency for me and an 8.5 in flavor

IMG 1124
D

Dubwobble

I just smoked some Gorilla Grape.

That stuff is some of the best purple I've ever had...

Purple Urkle x Double Purple Doja (by Outlaw)

The stuff is 95% purple and rose colored and straight fire.

F

FileError404

DSCF0036W8.JPG

DSCF0010W8.JPG

Really like this Madman. Hadn't heard of it before growing, didn't even know it was purple. :) Still don't know anything about it's heritage but it is very potent and delicious. Also yielded very well.

S

Surfr

purple dragon fly , good luck finding it tho. A "real" purple kush is always nice.

Hmmmm I have seen the Purple Dragon Fly at a local club a few times. I think I will pick a couple clones of it up next time.

fractal

fractal

GDP is nothing to LOL at. . . . I have a cut that is nothing like any bay area GDP I ever had. This stuff reeks like grape limes, skunk and pine. It has massive trichomes, puts out fat colas and SMACKS you boom right in the third eye, very intense potency! I wasn't expecting this level of chronicality from GDP but it is.

L

LBZ Farmer

My lavender!!! Potency is off the charts and sends me through other dimensions some times... Taste is amazing!

Lavender
Top Bottom