Best representation of Sour D in seed form?

• Thread starter el_tenador
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el_tenador

Greetings farm. Im interested in purchasing beans that rep Sour D as best as possible and just wanted to hear about experiences.. Please no Rez recommendations. I know experiences are all subjective, but I haven't heard anything positive about Rez's offering since the V3. I know that the Doc has S1s and DNA has bx, but the source of DNA's is questioned. Thx in advance guys.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
drgreenthumb

bar none ..have it here

its the bomb ineveryway

When i get my cut back i will be making S1's and half the price of drgreenthumb

told you 2012 was going to be good :animbong:

B

bckwht

I'd def get in on a pack of ecsd s1 from ya logic, 2012 is gonna rule ass

To the op..I'd agree w NorCal although Ive never personally grown it, greenthumbs sourD seems to be solid

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

banging out some sour d bag seed from a ny 1/4oz atm. some of the stankest leaf in veg and you can smell the dour in the plant for sure.

dirk d

dirk d

I always hear everyone talk about the sour diesel but i can never get a feel for who has the best. good luck i'll be watching as im definitely looking for the dankest sour diesel.

E

el_tenador

drgreenthumb

bar none ..have it here

its the bomb ineveryway

Glad you chimed in north. All reports on Dr. G's ECSD have been glowing. Did any of the offspring rival the Sour in terms of quality? From your experience, should I be concerned about hermaphrodism at all if my environment is dialed? Would love to hear what you thought of his Ghost OG too.

Will be the lookout logic, for sure. That HA OG Kush crossed to your Sour D would be badass.

E

el_tenador

=el_tenador;769718]Glad you chimed in north. All reports on Dr. G's ECSD have been glowing. Did any of the offspring rival the Sour in terms of quality?

>yes of course..i cannot tell thew diff

From your experience, should I be concerned about hermaphrodism at all if my environment is dialed?

>i never did and have not heard any but it IS in the genes

Would love to hear what you thought of his Ghost OG too.

>good God..a 9 plus..don't you do searches here?

Will be the lookout logic, for sure. That HA OG Kush crossed to your Sour D would be badass.

>i flat out lLOVE logics choices of strains to feature

and fems too..

if i did not have so much on the go i would get all of his stuff

bubba cheese fem?

that has to be so awesome!

ok i am off this forum for a while..its been too much fun

Well, i'm sold on the Doc then . You're right I shoulda searched, didn't realize there was so much available info on Dr. G's Ghost. Thanks for the insight on Sour D.

Latest posts

Top Bottom