Best root stimulators and how to use?

• Thread starter Omaha101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Omaha101

Does anyone have any recommendations for the best root stimulators and how to use them with other nutrients? I notice that some contain nitrogen and I don't want to burn them with the other nutes I use.... I'm currently using FF Trio & Cal Mag. Thanks in advance

Z

Zill

Gibberellic acid, GA3. Make your cutting and dip into the powder and stick in the ground. It adds imaginary amounts of N2.

If this is not to root a cutting then boost the K you’re feeding. Why are your roots bugging you?

O

Omaha101

Gibberellic acid, GA3. Make your cutting and dip into the powder and stick in the ground. It adds imaginary amounts of N2.

If this is not to root a cutting then boost the K you’re feeding. Why are your roots bugging you?
I don't have any problems currently... I'm just wanting to grow a stronger, healthier plant.

Z

Zill

Hey Omaha,

Boost the potassium, K, in your feeding regime. No a lot. Maybe 5% solution. Honestly if you’re properly watering not water logging the soil, you’ll be fine.

H

hilbert

Does anyone have any recommendations for the best root stimulators and how to use them with other nutrients? I notice that some contain nitrogen and I don't want to burn them with the other nutes I use.... I'm currently using FF Trio & Cal Mag. Thanks in advance
I use Continuum as a "root stimulator" if that is what you want to call it. Its an upgraded version of the same companies product called "Tribus". I don't know if it makes a ton of difference but my shit has been on point and now I am afraid to stop using it.

I also use Recharge until I am about 2 weeks into flower, then stop. Sometimes I'll use Great White when I am transplanting but at this point, I got too many bottles of shit on my mixing table and it's starting to look like an alchemists lab.

M

monkey47

If it's for clones that need to root I am very happy about clonex mist. It really works wonders. If it's for stimulating root growth during veg I would buy the root complex from the line you are using. Some rooting agents are just a 0-2-2 fertilizers whereas others actually contain certain hormones and enzymes to stimulate root growth.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I Use Rhizotonic by Canna its greath liquid organic can be combined with synthetics too there is a video about it on youtube where they explain how it works in more detail very easy to use and is a greath supplement can be used throughout the whole grow

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Importantly, kelp also contains natural growth hormones, like cytokinins and auxins, which stimulate cell division and more robust root systems. All the minerals, vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, and growth hormones in kelp make it an incredible cannabis cultivation tool.
essencevegas.com/blog/seaweed-the-cannabis-superfood/

essencevegas.com/blog/seaweed-the-cannabis-superfood/

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I use advanced Nutes

Tarantula
Piranha
Voodoo juice

I'll use during seedling stage and every uppotting during veg and 1st week of flower... the last uppotting and flower switch is usually all in same week for me

Top Bottom