Best route to correct calcium deficiency.

• Thread starter Zunk99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zunk99

Zunk99

So ice figured out that calcium deficiency is my problem. So what’s the best route to take on this? Should I complete flush the plants then wait for next watering to add calcium or can I flush and then water with calcium immediately following?

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Id just add it to your next feeding or watering. You could give it a bit if you really want. For fastest results Foliar feed

Zunk99

Zunk99

Id just add it to your next feeding or watering. You could give it a bit if you really want. For fastest results Foliar feed
Thanks for the quick reply. Well one plant has leaves curling and becoming brittle. Wasn’t sure if it was to late to simply add or flush for best results. My poor girl.

B5C6A543 8967 4A6A A1E9 7619685B033F
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Thanks for the quick reply. Well one plant has leaves curling and becoming brittle. Wasn’t sure if it was to late to simply add or flush for best results. My poor girl.
Well at this point your trying to save her. To flower out that plant would be too stressful for her and you. Reveg then when you get it back to healthy she will produce for you

Be a good time for taking clones. She’ll get bushy. But remember get her healthy first

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

You know what . Looking at it again keep her going. Give her a cal/Mag feed and maybe add 1/2 tsp/Gal of plain epsom salt. That will fix 3 deficiencies IF you have them.

Zunk99

Zunk99

Just the one plant the rest are good right?
Other 3 look to be showing very early signs but nothing compared to this one. I just watered two days ago and they don’t need watered yet but should I go ahead and water with calcium ahead of Schedule?

Zunk99

Zunk99

You know what . Looking at it again keep her going. Give her a cal/Mag feed and maybe add 1/2 tsp/Gal of plain epsom salt. That will fix 3 deficiencies IF you have them.
Also thanks so much. It’s my first grow so it’s really stressing me out.

Zunk99

Zunk99

Alright. Ph was 6.5. I gave them some cal mag. How long should it take to see recovery?

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

It should just be healthier and grow better. The stuff that’s damaged won’t come back your just trying to get her to finish line. You’ve done what you could. Now it’s a waiting game.

Top Bottom