Best seed company to order from?

• Thread starter concreter68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

concreter68

I am in Australia,I ordered some seeds from Dutch seed company ,looks like been ripped of won’t even answer emails ,herbies seeds haven’t got back to me after saying they would resend if not received in 38 days that date has been and gone ,does anyone know of good seed company to buy seeds from ,don’t really care on price just want what I pay for ,thanku for any help .

indogrow420

indogrow420

www.Coastalmary.com
Fast shipping, freebies in each order plus free stickers.
Got me 10 Hellfire OG fem seeds and I recieved 12, plus they threw in 3 Gelato Fem seeds as freebie, they all germed in two days.
Only downside is they dont have alot of strains to choose from

Last edited:

Herbies_Seeds

Supporter
I am in Australia,I ordered some seeds from Dutch seed company ,looks like been ripped of won’t even answer emails ,herbies seeds haven’t got back to me after saying they would resend if not received in 38 days that date has been and gone ,does anyone know of good seed company to buy seeds from ,don’t really care on price just want what I pay for ,thanku for any help .
We are really sorry to hear that. We have just contacted you in pm in order to resolve the issue.

C

concreter68

herbies seeds have contacted me looks like seeds were lost or confiscated,they will resend or refund me ,I am trying to get another address or post box ,so they have stepped up and doing the right thing ,can’t say the same for Dutch seed shop I should of thought twice when there was know tracking number u live and learn .

Madmax

Madmax

Haa..its like that hey.i always mention to the breeders it must b stealthed otherwise run the risk of getting busted and its not worth getting busted over.once that happens you are marked and will always b thinking the cunstables will come knocking.im same dont care all that much on price or even buying a hoodie ,anything really just to get them here safely..

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Do u have any fem seeds at the moment?
Yep but are in the testing phase now. I just popped about 40 of them, you can check out the donor and crosses here.
Also though I send in corrugated plastic on a international stamp in a regular envelope. So won’t be tracking but I guarantee everything.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
There’s a lot of good banks but maybe someone from Australia can chime in. @Trustfall has some really good crosses that have mad potential. I picked up some packs and will be running them next and will be documenting the whole thing so we can see how they perform.

Madmax

Madmax

Fem,fem,fem,fem 😃..i only have a small room to work with soo it makes it simpler for me to have feminised..are you breeding both regs and fems bud.

C

concreter68

Haa..its like that hey.i always mention to the breeders it must b stealthed otherwise run the risk of getting busted and its not worth getting busted over.once that happens you are marked and will always b thinking the cunstables will come knocking.im same dont care all that much on price or even buying a hoodie ,anything really just to get them here safely..
There’s a lot of good banks but maybe someone from Australia can chime in. @Trustfall has some really good crosses that have mad potential. I picked up some packs and will be running them next and will be documenting the whole thing so we can see how they perform.
Fem,fem,fem,fem 😃..i only have a small room to work with soo it makes it simpler for me to have feminised..are you breeding both regs and fems bud.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I’ve used attitude seeds in UK for many years with shipping to US. Always paid additional $10 for stealth shipping and always got postal tracking number. Usually takes 14-21 days to receive package after they receive my cash purchases. Always got freebies fems when I ordered freebies. They have many varieties and good interactive web site that allows you to home in on exactly what types of seeds you want.

E

Elric73

Here's my experience with Herbie's Seeds:

I know it is holiday season, but I ordered seeds at the beginning of November and I haven't received any tracking updates since Nov. 16th on either shipment. I filed a claim on the 30th and received this reply:

Indeed, the last updates for both parts were quite a while ago. I

understand it looks suspicious, however, it might be just delays, so

at this point I would kindly ask you to give it some more time.

However, if the waiting period with no tracking update (25 days)

expires, which will be on December 11, please contact us and we will

proceed accordingly

Kind regards,

Customer Satisfaction manager Nolan

When I replied to this email, I received this auto response "We will reply to your email within 10-15 working days and we will do our best to provide assistance." Normally I am a patient person, but I spent a great deal of money and I expected that a new shipment would be sent out promptly when the 25 day period expired. A 10 to 15 day period to respond to my claim is not sufficient, nor is it in line with your guarantee of satisfaction when you didn't send out a 2nd shipment. I hope you'll provide a quicker response to my claim, take action, and I will gladly adjust or takedown this review.

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

Herbies took 54 days to get something to me. My CC was compromised (they used apple pay in Spain) and the "pkg" arrived , if you could call it that, with a nice note from dept of AG. Apparently their packaging method was lacking any kind of stealth.

Don't care about the money, or the seeds or having them reshipped. Not worth the effort, time, or risk.

I usually wouldn't publicly call them out but if it keeps someone else from dealing with bad business then so be it.

AmiT

AmiT

I guess it could be nice if we precise our country when we give feedback about deliveries. I'm in US (east) and received all my orders, last one was ending November; never had an issue (maybe I'm lucky without knowing it?) and fine with their customer service. And now Herbies can ship from USA. For Australia maybe things are harder for them?

G

Greenny

As I heard there is a new device at customs of AU identifying all these stuff. First order from Herbie didn't arrive after that they sent me another order and switched the item so I finally receive it. Great job guys! A bit challenging but this business is always experimental.

Top Bottom