Best smell proof cannabis jar/container?

• Thread starter Rastakari2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

I was thinking of these. Is it alone totally odorless?

As another option I was thinking Qnubu vacuum container and noaks bag zip log bag inside it.

What do you think?

I used this in picture and it smelled so much
I wouldn't go with these specific kind of Vacuum Containers, they can degrade/loose their effectivness too quickly and are not that cost effective.(Also bad to clean)
I would dial it down from your use case:
- if you dont mind some inconvenience and Smell prevention is your most priority i would go with Vacuum containers that have a manual pump. I got a Cookie Jar kinda thing, picture down below been using that for years for all kinda things and never had any issues with it. But can also be just Food Safe Plastic Containers with the same mechanic. Though keep in mind you always have to release the vacuum and reapply with each "burp" which might be annoying if your dealing with bigger amounts.
- In general i would say "proper" Jars for preserving/canning is still you best call if it comes down to costs. Many cheap Jars whether its Mason/Canning and or Clamp ones dont seal properly hence the smell. Maybe try to speak to some Elderly or Prepper in your Region and see which they are using to find the best bang for your buck. Go for the inexpensive, but not the cheap ones.
- For Grove Bags i could only make assumptions so i leave that to those that actually used them and may have compared them to Jars.

Top Bottom