Best Spot for Legit OG Cuts in SO CAL

• Thread starter blazedahaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thump easy

thump easy

i cant stand one of the owner from po genetic one guy got fired over a trade a few years back i had acuired a gsc cut you can ask the owner but a fool blown bull shit story i got ahold of one of the owner and we had a trade for some of the genetics in his vault i wanted the albert walker it turned into a fucken night of texting and bullshiting the dude had the trade set up and when it came to it he backed out and tried to give me the king lui when he thought he was the only one to have it at the time i had already blown up a few spots with its stinch.. i back out and sead fuck no!!!!!!! Imagejpeg 2 4270A0273Imagejpeg 2 5the guy must have thought i was a dumb ass or something at the time it was no joke to be fucken around so he got so upset he fired one of the employees both partners were upset but i aint going out like that!!!!!! i had already got it from calvin at cloneville the king lui ... long before then they have genetics that all these guys hold back for special get downs!!! both are excellent po genetics will take you fucken for ever to get some cuts 2 months and still waiting my boy is still on hold down they clame new management i think good way to get the heat and bad reviews with such an excelent rep shure i have also gotten bullshit from both mabe a mistake but better than alot of other places the genetics hear in the desert all three legal shops have the same clone guy a portion of that was my old stable pink lemonade, tripple platnuim plush berry with realy isnt its black cherry coke x tripple platnuim, and that mega master is my tripple platnuim xplatnuim master og, the pineapple express is a northern cut very good it hit 27 percent what funny is the purple larry sucks balls the lsd hermed on a few freinds that trusted the dude and got let down his plush berry fucken shot out nanerds like i never in my life have ever seen alot of inplants just beeing real... Voltron 001 black cherry coke tripple platnuim its sad all that hard work and not a fucken pennie straight hored out like yetterdays trickNew mcfrosties 010well what goes around can only come around.. i been at this for a minute i did get hit and charges were droped.. but it seems like you do the work and take the chances and some one else profits from that shit lolz its the way the world works i guess good luck guys but i say best bet is clone ville or po genetics that my experience..

B

blackest

los angeles resident here, has anyone heard of vipkush? looking for some strains and i came across their post on CL:

anyone ever used them before?

thump easy

thump easy

no its been a while since i been in los angles last run was for that OG KING KONG king lui x111 og x gorilla silver back and Master Yoda OG and the yoda was a fack it was cherry pie full of mights out in Anaheim on a fake dental clinic weedmaped the bud was great the girls were pritty but the clones sucked the king lui x gorilla silver back is supper supper stoney.. realy stoney.. but good luck some places open promising a dream cut i have lost rooms to it.. wouldnt mind taking a drive to see whats up but kinda makes you wounder.. i hit alot of dead ends.. and a lot of pretenders clone queen being one of them.. but ill try it out..

B

blackest

no its been a while since i been in los angles last run was for that OG KING KONG king lui x111 og x gorilla silver back and Master Yoda OG and the yoda was a fack it was cherry pie full of mights out in Anaheim on a fake dental clinic weedmaped the bud was great the girls were pritty but the clones sucked the king lui x gorilla silver back is supper supper stoney.. realy stoney.. but good luck some places open promising a dream cut i have lost rooms to it.. wouldnt mind taking a drive to see whats up but kinda makes you wounder.. i hit alot of dead ends.. and a lot of pretenders clone queen being one of them.. but ill try it out..

yeah, i was going to go w/clone queen until i read all of the horror stories. i'd hate to waste time and money on shit genetics. or even worse, infect my rooms w/mites

thump easy

thump easy

mights are easy go to green coast and ask for forbid.. but its the time you waist on nothing airy buds or that raskal thai fire og ow my god please i rather get shot in a drive by..its a joke i think that thc.clones same thing i tried both got a cut of jack herror a few years back hermed with two difrent houses both.. budies of mine i looked like an ass.. tried them again they fucked up the order and the order was just relabled still turned out fucked all kinds of shit i never seen before mids.. and thc farmer i asked for fire og got their fire thia and that sucked supper big balls im being real just be carefull test a few out dont do what i did and filled it up and was heart broken... that all gee.. good luck

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

I refuse to donate clones on craigslist. Craigslist, clone shops, you will get mites, bugs for sure! I throw my extra clones away before I would ever go to Craigslist. I usually have a few extra cuts of the Ghost and True . Obtained from a private grower and verified dank! Seriously, what do people expect for $5-$10 per clone? Bad genetics, root aphids, PM are what you are buying!

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I refuse to donate clones on craigslist. Craigslist, clone shops, you will get mites, bugs for sure! I throw my extra clones away before I would ever go to Craigslist. I usually have a few extra cuts of the Ghost and True . Obtained from a private grower and verified dank! Seriously, what do people expect for $5-$10 per clone? Bad genetics, root aphids, PM are what you are buying!

Believe it or not I obtained my current batch of thin mint GSC clones from CL and it's looking dank in week 5 and just how it's supposed to! No pm, mites or other bugs. Turned out to be a real cool cat who is actually a member of this forum. All I have to say is if you go through craigslist, get to know the person to learn about their credibility before doing any business.

N

nightmarecreature

You can get lucky. He's from the farm, there you go. I consider thin mint sort of a generic cookie term, it really does not tell me much other than it's probably from a Cali Connection bean or a dispensary cut. Doesn't mean it's not dank. There's the Forum cut, OGKB, Platinum Cookies and a few others. I personally like the Forum and OGKB.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i notice alot of you guys in the states make/buy/sell such huge cuts, how much does a huge cut like that go for? how much does the average cut go for? around my parts its anywhere between 4-7$ each depending on size, but min order is 50-200 cuts depending on who you deal with

N

nightmarecreature

They are called mothers,teens, ready to flower if they are huge clones. Prices vary greatly.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ok cool, i was looking at vids on youtube like this

and i see how big those cuts are and im like damn thats almost how big my plants are when i flower them, lol

N

nightmarecreature

Those ones would be called Teens. I've seen bigger. Which would then be called Moms or mothers.

B

blackest

ok cool, i was looking at vids on youtube like this

and i see how big those cuts are and im like damn thats almost how big my plants are when i flower them, lol
you can find sub lbc on craigslist

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

In my personal experience buying cuts from clubs, even "reputable" ones is a gamble at best. Aside from the risk of getting mites/aphids/PM,etc., there is the even worse possibility (and just as high probability) of getting bad genetics. Most ALL clubs that sell cuts utilize 3rd party vendors to supply the huge volume of business that they do. Even if they use in-house genetics, there is the possibility of mislabeling (it's quite common actually). So even if they are known for having good genetics, there are a lot of variables that can effect what you ultimately receive. I have gotten crop devastating infestations of all 3 previously mentioned afflictions (which I accept as my own fault, as clearly I should have been more vigilant with my quarantining procedures), but there is no way to defend against getting the wrong/bad genetics. You just gotta grow that shit out and hope for the best. I feel that anyone who has done the club cuts thing has at one time or another gotten genetics that were something other than what was requested. If you are lucky you get genetics that are something other than what you wanted (disappointing), but are still good genetics; or if you are not so lucky you end up with genetics that are completely shit (disastrous).

I have utilized cuts from P.O., Cloneville, Craigslist, Budtrader, you name it. I have had some excellent experiences, and I have had some calamitous experiences as well. One thing I would NEVER do again(from ANY source), is get enough cuts to do a full run, without previously testing said genetics on a small scale first.

Unless you are free of the time restrictions that many of us have had to deal with, AND have the space in your garden to dedicate to "experiments", OR have a reliable source for cuts (IE trusted friends), I suggest you would be way better off to grow from seed. That is the only way to be sure you are getting what you paid for. If plant limits or worries about male plants are a concern, I would recommend using Fem seeds from a respected breeder. Believe me, NOTHING is worse than spending hundreds of dollars in cuts, followed by THOUSANDS in electricity, to end up with several pounds of complete garbage.

Top Bottom