Best Strain Available In Seed Form

• Thread starter FeenoType
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FeenoType

I was wondering what people think are the best strains in the world that are available by seed.. I've gone through 100s of strains and I've only found a few worth keeping my favorite at 18 to 20% THC is Sour Kush from Reserva Privada Anybody know of b enter strains I can buy in seed packs?

Junk

Junk

Sour kush is one of the best seed strains imo, similar kind of thing but headbanger from karma is another great.

Pisces motorbreath, la Plata lemon alien, RP kosher Kush were all excellent too
X 2 on the Sour Kush (I haven't had the others). It's lovely. Last one that impressed me like that was Schrom. I'm aware this is a resurrection. SK is still rocking it.

F

friend

I was wondering what people think are the best strains in the world that are available by seed.. I've gone through 100s of strains and I've only found a few worth keeping my favorite at 18 to 20% THC is Sour Kush from Reserva Privada Anybody know of b enter strains I can buy in seed packs?

I think this question is subjective to the individual :happy:
I will be growing Archive Kush strains this year
I hope one day to be blessed with the opportunity of growing some of Loompas Durban
May whatever anyone grows be :fire:

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Fem or regs?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bodhi seeds goji og (og Nepali x snow lotus).exotix genetix put out a lot of good strains.imo there isn't really one or even 10 strains that can be classed as better than others-more popular perhaps but that doesn't necessarily mean better because people's tastes are different and strains come in and out of "fashion" if u will.theres LOADS of cracking strains out there that aren't well known.although in my opinion nothing beats a good earthy fuely og.thats why I suggested goji but really almost any bodhi or exotix genetic strains will give u keepers as will plenty of other good breeders of which there are many theses days.check out all the breeders on thc bay,there's loads of cracking breeders.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Sensi star by paradise seeds is really dank.i also really liked riserva she purplewreck and DNA cannalope kush and if you like kush loompas yeti is very kushy.
CSI humbolt has some good looking fems although iv never tried em.burning bush key lime pie s1 was real good as was in house genetics double side-o(an ogkb Dom hybrid).

xavier7995

xavier7995

Give em a go, I and some others have had good luck with them. The leeroy looked really good, was eying that and the ox.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I loved tardis by homegrown natural wonders. Dankcomander rare dankness
power diesel sin city
Blue power sincity
Sequoia strawberry sin city
WiFi og raskel
. and just to be that guy white ghash x Scots og by natural therapy is my #1 favorite crack of this past round

Junk

Junk

I loved tardis by homegrown natural wonders. Dankcomander rare dankness
power diesel sin city
Blue power sincity
Sequoia strawberry sin city
WiFi og raskel
. and just to be that guy white ghash x Scots og by natural therapy is my #1 favorite crack of this past round
I was looking for that last one but couldn't find it. I was actually looking for just Scott's OG, but in my research of it, I read about this. But I could find a place to get either one, and settled on Bodhi's Love Triangle (the beans, not his crazy sex romps ;^)

How was the Wifi og rascal?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I was looking for that last one but couldn't find it. I was actually looking for just Scott's OG, but in my research of it, I read about this. But I could find a place to get either one, and settled on Bodhi's Love Triangle (the beans, not his crazy sex romps ;^)

How was the Wifi og rascal?
That last one was never for sale it was a great gift from a great dude who has an amazing eye. I have an unopened pack of Scots og right now.
@Junk long time no see man hope all is well

Junk

Junk

I have an unopened pack of Scots og right now.
From where? Rephrase....does the source ship to the US, and take CC? You can hit me via pm if it's better.

That last one was never for sale it was a great gift from a great dude who has an amazing eye.
No no... I know it's not for sale. But someone I respect (can't remember who, there's a lot of 'em) had a couple very good things to say about it. SOG has been recommended to me, for my condition, so many times that it's silly. The remark I remember about that cross was that it's like Scott's OG (which I've never had) but "stronger." So, I started looking for it. But nobody I'm connected with has laid hands on it.

And like you noted, it's not a "for sale" seed. I'd be happy with the SOG if I could find it. Rare Dankness does, but it didn't work out because of my cc? For the moment, I settled on Love Triangle...bc, I like Triangle Kush, and Bodhi's stuff has always been solid.

@Junk long time no see man hope all is well
Thanks bud, you made my day. All is well...as well as it can be anyway. I spent a lot of time building up a mom tent that would make anyone envious. Then I got a cut from someone with some sort of aphid. And they tore through my mom tent. I've never seen so many aphids. Flying, crawling, subterranean, you name it. And I grow veggies, fruit trees, berries, herbs etc all outside, all the time, all my life. Never, have I seen this level of infestation.

It was about a 2 month battle trying to get rid of them, and in the end, I killed my mom tent...and didn't even touch the aphids. I was so discouraged that I just took a break from everything.

Starting from scratch again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom