Best strain for making bubble hash?

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ive made alot hash from uk cheese and that stuff will delete you lol, this year i saved all my trim from all my harvest so the bubble is going to be a mixture of cheese,ww,blueberry,sour grape,phschosis trimming so it should be sum intresting flavours:)

W

wpg_breeder

anyone try third dimension? im pretty loyal when it comes to subcools strains! as well as dj's... dont want dj to feel left out! hes got the grape krush!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looks like i fucked up my hash, i must of over done it and sum vege matter has got in coz its not bubblings that much and its not sticky and gooey like usual:( i might just make sum cakes with it

Oh well

B

bannana man

for a strain that is full melt and retains its full flaver in hash form ,,sage and sour,vortex, they both smell like the bud and the taste m m m m

W

wpg_breeder

theres this guy up here in canada call himself the "bubbleman" this guy is a bubble genius....... he always has like 5 or 6 types (if not more) of that full melt clear dome and its just F-in deadly at $100 a gram

V

vee

Grandaddy Purple makes super exotic full melt madness
45 micron extraction
Og Kush is also stellar.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Melt Strains

Making Melt Hash depends on the growing conditions, along with the strain used. You will not always get the same melty hash from the same strain. Alot has to do with the way you process you plant material in to Hash.

Some stains that are good to work with are S.A.G.E. and S.A.G.E. crosses, Yumboldt, Mk-Ultra, DJ Short's Blueberry strains and many more.

Aqua Lab Tech

W

wpg_breeder

iv got the og kush but were do i get the GDP what company has those seeds? or a cloner in canada for that matter....

F

FastForward

Looks like i fucked up my hash, i must of over done it and sum vege matter has got in coz its not bubblings that much and its not sticky and gooey like usual:( i might just make sum cakes with it

I had the same on my first go....15 minutes of pounding with a big steel spoon and then another 10 of power drill and paint mixer....can you say overkill??! I ended up with green paste that hardened into something not a million miles away from plastic. I smoked it anyway...and coughed my ring up....never again...

T

ThisBuds4You

Any strain from Spice of Life...I'm getting ready to make some Legend's Ultimate Indica water hash

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
SOL - Fult Melt Photos by PERHAPS

Any strain from Spice of Life...I'm getting ready to make some Legend's Ultimate Indica water hash

Here are some Photos by PERHAPS, he uses alot Spice of Life genetics.

1 st photo: Sat1 LUI SOL 73-120 µ
2 nd photo: Clear1 Adventure Mix SOL 73-120 µ
3 rd photo: Red1 Adventure Mix SOL 73-120 µ

Aqua Lab Tech

Perhaps1699001
Perhaps15021001
Perhaps14891001
H

Hazeseeker

Biddy's Sister

best bubble i've ever made or smoked, stuff was dynamite, i just put the whole clone through the bags, i'd grow this strain again just for the water hash

peace

T

TMack

Nice to see a close by neighbour wpg breeder good lookin out :) , as for the hash goes i grew some killer god bud that had some of the best trim and hash i've came across, but i hear the best full melt comes from a strain called Rene(a unique pungent strain from a french canadian breeder named Rene a clone only strain) the bubbleman used it in all his pics and developing of his bubblebags and said it was hands down the best strain for water hash.

Top Bottom