Best strain for making bubble hash?

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wpg_breeder

im currently in talks with another dude for rene he also has romulan both clone only elite versions we;ll see what happens i guess!

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Anyone tried Legends Seeds Highend? It's a collaboration between Legends and DJ Short. The cross itself is the Rene cut with Blueberry.

While we're on the topic, if anyone has grown Highend can you comment on the high? Is it clear like the Rene?

-Verb

P

pinekreek

Two primary phenos that I observed. Rene, which had a unusual taste(good) and terrific high and nice, dense buds. The other, Blueberry pheno tasted more like the blueberry. The high is very clear, strong and long lasting. I'm at the bottom of the jar and it will be missed.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Headband. Even the kief is full melt.

J

Jack Griffin

for a strain that is full melt and retains its full flaver in hash form ,,sage and sour,vortex, they both smell like the bud and the taste m m m m
Good to know cuz i have Vortex in veg now and a 5 bag mr. bubble set waiting in the wings! :anim_19:

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah got some great results with OG kush and ECSD... sometimes I like to go crazy and use flowers instead of trim it makes for a higher yield of more potent tasty bubble.

M

mrdizzle

I dunno that a strain is better than other strains. if you dont have the right sized bags you could not catch some strains crystals, sativa's have tiny tiny crystals. Kush has big huge crystals. all in all if its weed, it can become hash..

if you want "headies" from your hash, try a wooden spoon for about 5 mins, collect that shit and label it " for me only" haha or " only to be smoked solo". that shit will melt like soder and it will taste like a flower touched your brain

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

there are so many strains that make bomb ass fire hash it all depends on the plant and how it is grown and how u prepare it happy grow The Cali. Kid

Venom818

Venom818

Best tasting hash ive ever had came from TGA's jilly bean the hash tasted like candy

B

BUDOGHI

The best weed for hash is like the best beer, its the cold one in your hand. Never found one I really didn't like.

K

Kush321

had the best results from master/bubba
Also depends on how you mix.
No machinery whatsoever.
definately a talent

T

Trillion

But the best beers still taste lovely when they're warm....

S

surfguy1936

i have many favorites but its seems that i always get the smoothest and best tasting from bubba

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I make some killer ECSD bubble, thats probly 1 of my fave so far as far as taste/high..

R

Rolln J

grape stomper (aka sour grapes) makes the best tasting purple/pink bubble and you get a good yeild from it as well

W

weedsmkn

Blue Cheese has was def the best flavor of bubble. it was very sweet tasting ad smelling.

Top Bottom